'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Explosion of values

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Explosion of values    Fri May 05, 2017 10:25 pm

The world is a will to power. Rather, a will to values; rather, a will of values.

Every possible value is now exploding across the world and trying to make itself eternal. What a beautiful thing to see. Feminism and MGTOW are each striving for eternity, threatening to tear subjectivity in two. At first we were told of the absolute value of gender, as "class struggle", then we were told by those same people that gender was arbitrary and meaningless, and can be changed on whim... rights became women's rights became men's rights. A classic example of value-explosion, one that is presently overdetermining millions of people, sucking them into either of these vortexes and fundamentally altering their lives irredeemably.

I had someone tell me today that patriarchy is dead. She had pink hair, lots of tattoos, and those jeans that are made to look worn out with little manufactured rips in them. Kek.

...so where is this explosion of values going to take us? We can see humanity being rewritten before our eyes in quite Nietzschean manner. Valery ain't got shit on this crisis.

All of this tectonic chaos is really just truth breaking through the metaphysical substances of the world, in the form of radical revaluations and a will to revaluation. I suspect that in such a chaos it is those who continue to stand firm and resolute in unchanging values who force the storm to bend around them, who command the eternal furnace. Let our philosophy be the immense star whose gravity forces even the revaluation of revaluation itself, finally giving Nietzsche a bit of peace of mind.

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Explosion of values    Sat May 06, 2017 7:44 am

The world is going to hell in a hand-basket. What we are seeing is a disassociation from reality. People, especially here in the USA, are creating their own reality and then wonder why things keep going wrong.

We are not seeing a revaluation of values but rather a destruction of values. Many of who we hear about in the media want the whole fucking pie but they don't want to bake it or pay for it themselves - they want the government to give it to them.

"Make America Great Again" is just pissing up a tree because there are so few who will put out the effort to make it great again. These people talk about their own personal freedoms but don't want anyone who has different values to have the freedom to live as they wish.

No, there are no values here. Americans are on a road to destruction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Explosion of values    Sat May 06, 2017 10:08 am

As the mass media sink the masses they cater to into the swampy abyss of oblivion, the world opens up to a new type of humans.
Flowers happily grow on shit. Always remember that.

View user profile Online
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Explosion of values    Sat May 06, 2017 11:40 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
As the mass media sink the masses they cater to into the swampy abyss of oblivion, the world opens up to a new type of humans.

Right. As the level of valuing of the statistical average person declines, there is a relative increase in value of those who still hold proper, stable-coherent values. And I do believe it is a revaluation that is going on, not just a devaluation. Nietzsche was right to sense what was starting to happen in his own time. Now perhaps we have entered the middle phase of this long process, whereas N was at the very beginning of it.

It's great to see this process unfolding, although of course it is also painful to see it. But we should remember that no true or good values can be destroyed, because they are rooted in reality, and thus not possibly to have their roots torn out like that. Flowers love the shit, yes absolutely. Great values may suffer the presence of lesser values and devaluation, but that suffering is also noble, and reminds great values of what is great about themselves.

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Explosion of values    Sat May 06, 2017 11:41 am

The pride of the pathos of difference is slowly being universalized among all great, but non-philosophical, valuing.

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Explosion of values    Sat May 06, 2017 2:26 pm

But remember, too much nitrogen from the shit will make the flower go up in smoke.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Explosion of values    Sat May 06, 2017 2:44 pm

Sisyphus wrote:
But remember, too much nitrogen from the shit will make the flower go up in smoke.

Haha yes quite true.

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Explosion of values    Sat May 06, 2017 5:39 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:

Right. As the level of valuing of the statistical average person declines, there is a relative increase in value of those who still hold proper, stable-coherent values. And I do believe it is a revaluation that is going on, not just a devaluation. Nietzsche was right to sense what was starting to happen in his own time.

People like us are the transvaluation. We are literally all that accounts for this - those that are drawn to truth and courage at this juncture fulfill this function for mankind in history. This is a burden of immense privilege, as it means we are granted the essential dignity of discerning and bringing out the standards for what may prosper in the future.  

Quote :
Now perhaps we have entered the middle phase of this long process, whereas N was at the very beginning of it.

And the middle of a process is normally its peak activity.  

Quote :
It's great to see this process unfolding, although of course it is also painful to see it. But we should remember that no true or good values can be destroyed, because they are rooted in reality, and thus not possibly to have their roots torn out like that. Flowers love the shit, yes absolutely. Great values may suffer the presence of lesser values and devaluation, but that suffering is also noble, and reminds great values of what is great about themselves.

Also without having to resist anything it is hard for values to distinctly exist - thus the likeness of mans original war spirit to the simple principle of joy.

View user profile Online
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Explosion of values    Sat May 06, 2017 6:36 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:

Also without having to resist anything it is hard for values to distinctly exist - thus the likeness of mans original war spirit to the simple principle of joy.

Interesting statement there. Much truth in it I think.

He lived his life in joy and few knew that he ever existed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explosion of values    

Back to top Go down

Explosion of values
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: Lodge-
Jump to: