'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bottom line in the ME

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Bottom line in the ME   Mon May 29, 2017 12:23 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Destabilizing these areas is what led to ISIS, ...

That is exactly correct. All for oil money. Sick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Bottom line in the ME   Mon May 29, 2017 8:48 pm

No nation or people can survive as a proxy. They need their own Independence Day, which unfortunately in the 21st century is impossible for them. Imagine if the American colonies were just trying to win their independence today... never would have happened.

"We must, now armed with such a language, realize the “transcendental unity of ideas,” through a new morality that aims, not to hypostasize experience and grasp in positive knowledge a series of particular virtues and vices, but rather to fully explicate this continuity; where philosophy exists to represent this transcendental order, morality most exist to mediate the two spheres, the spheres of experience and ideality." --Parodites

"Between this sky and the faces turned toward it there is nothing on which to hang a mythology, a literature, an ethic, or a religion—only stones, flesh, stars, and those truths the hand can touch." --Camus

"It is a tedious thing to be always beginning life; they live badly who always begin to live." --Seneca

"I kick ass, all these other humans suck balls." --Inmendham
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Bottom line in the ME   Mon May 29, 2017 9:13 pm

It's wrong to treat others as means rather than as ends to themselves. Such violates the principle of self-valuing, namely pushes self-valuing to a very low, pre-moral sphere.

"We must, now armed with such a language, realize the “transcendental unity of ideas,” through a new morality that aims, not to hypostasize experience and grasp in positive knowledge a series of particular virtues and vices, but rather to fully explicate this continuity; where philosophy exists to represent this transcendental order, morality most exist to mediate the two spheres, the spheres of experience and ideality." --Parodites

"Between this sky and the faces turned toward it there is nothing on which to hang a mythology, a literature, an ethic, or a religion—only stones, flesh, stars, and those truths the hand can touch." --Camus

"It is a tedious thing to be always beginning life; they live badly who always begin to live." --Seneca

"I kick ass, all these other humans suck balls." --Inmendham
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Bottom line in the ME   Mon May 29, 2017 11:24 pm

Quote :

Quote :
The idea that the US could hold up anyone to any standards would be funny if it wasnt painfully offensive.

They created isis, possibly the worst evil in the history of man.

No, the CIA and the globalists did that. I am not going to take personal responsibility for that. Most Americans have nothing to do with it, and it was done in secret, for the most part.

oh I wasnt blaming you personally.
But I dont claim it wasnt the Dutch who invented international slave-trade, just because I happen to be Dutch and had no part in that.

Quote :
Nor am I going to bash the US as if the US is just as morally bankrupt as these medieval Islamic autocracies. There are clear differences between the US and Saudi Arabia. If anyone disagrees they are free to go live in Saudi Arabia and raise their daughters there.

US foreign policy has been far worse than Saudi internal politics for some 75 years.
Plus, I would certainly not raise children in the US either.

Quote :
Quote :
No, the US needs to work now. do something. Not pretend to hold up standards to others they never even remotely discerned as possible for themselves - least of all by allowing their rape machine to continue unhindered -

The US has been cowardly and vicious for 80 years - let it do something remotely responsible for one second.

Like selling hundreds of billions to the Saudis, who tacitly support ISIS? Or like destabilizing the ME to the point where ISIS is able to take over? No, I cannot agree.

But then no one was stating that.
I was actually stating the precise opposite, lol.

Never mind, I'll take a break from here after this. Its actually very taxing on my spleen to have to take this nonsense from you.
I had not really expected that to ever happen, as youve been reading my with great discipline before. Now you just literally reverse what I say and then respond to it as if i said that. i have no idea what that is about.

Quote :
The US has its problems, just as the west in general is not perfect. But the main of these problems is that the US and western world has been co-oped by these deep state globalists and neocons/neolibs. If you want to blame things on someone, blame them. The US is working hard to try and throw off that oppression, namely, we elected Trump. At least that was a sign that we are trying, despite whether or not Trump is actually going to be helpful or hurtful of that.

Again, youre not responding to me at all. I wasnt blaming any American citizens. I was blaming the state, which has been governed by the CIA since the CIA's existence. Its the actually existing state of the US that does and did all this - if its population cares not to carry responsibility for that, so much so that they deny its Americans who did this, then the country is completely schizofrenic and a pure dictatorship, exactly like Syria.

By the way, I do consider Clontin as many factors worse than any Saudi ruler. As I consider all the childraping CNN anchors and Wallstreet people quite as bad as non american rapists. I dont see why these people arent Americans just because you dont approve of their actions.

I could as easily claim that Amsterdam isnt Dutch because it has banks and I dont like banks or some shit like that.

Yes, CIA is an american organization, and if the country wasnt a complete failure, the people would have some control over it.
Oh but wait, they do, as they elected Trump, who is now cleaning up isis and forcing the Saudis to cooperate.

Quote :
So you think the idea of the US holding up higher moral standards to the ME is offensive? You must have a very low opinion of the US as a whole.

No one in the world has tortured and killed as much in the ME as the US. I dont understand your position.

Just because it makes Americans uncomfortanble to look at the consequences of their nations politics, I should agree that these politics never happened?

I really dont know whats going on, dude. I cant deal with this.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Bottom line in the ME   Mon May 29, 2017 11:26 pm

Quote :

Quote :
The idea that the US could hold up anyone to any standards would be funny if it wasnt painfully offensive.

They created isis, possibly the worst evil in the history of man.

No, the CIA and the globalists did that. I am not going to take personal responsibility for that. Most Americans have nothing to do with it, and it was done in secret, for the most part.

oh I wasnt blaming you personally.
But I dont claim it wasnt the Dutch who invented international slave-trade, just because I happen to be Dutch and had no part in that.

Quote :
Nor am I going to bash the US as if the US is just as morally bankrupt as these medieval Islamic autocracies. There are clear differences between the US and Saudi Arabia. If anyone disagrees they are free to go live in Saudi Arabia and raise their daughters there.

US foreign policy has been far worse than Saudi internal politics for some 75 years.
Plus, I would certainly not raise children in the US either.

Quote :
Quote :
No, the US needs to work now. do something. Not pretend to hold up standards to others they never even remotely discerned as possible for themselves - least of all by allowing their rape machine to continue unhindered -

The US has been cowardly and vicious for 80 years - let it do something remotely responsible for one second.

Like selling hundreds of billions to the Saudis, who tacitly support ISIS? Or like destabilizing the ME to the point where ISIS is able to take over? No, I cannot agree.

But then no one was stating that.
I was actually stating the precise opposite.

Never mind, I'll take a break from here after this. Its actually very taxing on my spleen to have to take this nonsense from you.
I had not really expected that to ever happen, as youve been reading my with great discipline before. Now you just literally reverse what I say and then respond to it as if i said that. i have no idea what that is about.

Quote :
The US has its problems, just as the west in general is not perfect. But the main of these problems is that the US and western world has been co-oped by these deep state globalists and neocons/neolibs. If you want to blame things on someone, blame them. The US is working hard to try and throw off that oppression, namely, we elected Trump. At least that was a sign that we are trying, despite whether or not Trump is actually going to be helpful or hurtful of that.

Again, youre not responding to me at all. I wasnt blaming any American citizens. I was blaming the state, which has been governed by the CIA since the CIA's existence. Its the actually existing state of the US that does and did all this - if its population cares not to carry responsibility for that, so much so that they deny its Americans who did this, then the country is completely schizofrenic and a pure dictatorship, exactly like Syria.

By the way, I do consider Clontin as many factors worse than any Saudi ruler. As I consider all the childraping CNN anchors and Wallstreet people quite as bad as non american rapists. I dont see why these people arent Americans just because you dont approve of their actions.

I could as easily claim that Amsterdam isnt Dutch because it has banks and I dont like banks or some shit like that.

Yes, CIA is an american organization, and if the country wasnt a complete failure, the people would have some control over it.
Oh but wait, they do, as they elected Trump, who is now cleaning up isis and forcing the Saudis to cooperate.

Quote :
So you think the idea of the US holding up higher moral standards to the ME is offensive? You must have a very low opinion of the US as a whole.

No one in the world has tortured and killed as much abroad as the US. I dont understand your position.
Just because it makes Americans uncomfortable to look at the consequences of their nations politics, I should agree that these politics never happened?

Thats not an option.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Bottom line in the ME   Tue May 30, 2017 12:33 am

---

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Tue May 30, 2017 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Bottom line in the ME   Tue May 30, 2017 7:29 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
No nation or people can survive as a proxy. They need their own Independence Day, which unfortunately in the 21st century is impossible for them. Imagine if the American colonies were just trying to win their independence today... never would have happened.

Well, don't hold your breath but the way things are going they (the colonies) might have another chance to gain independence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Bottom line in the ME   Tue May 30, 2017 7:31 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
It's wrong to treat others as means rather than as ends to themselves. Such violates the principle of self-valuing, namely pushes self-valuing to a very low, pre-moral sphere.

Agree. I try very hard to not be a means to an end for anyone. (I stay home a lot.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Bottom line in the ME   Tue May 30, 2017 10:18 am

Thrasymachus wrote:

Reality can not violate itself.
The selfvaluing logic doesn't end with humans, and certainly doesn't prescribe any morality. It shows how any morality is a self-valuing that uses humans for its own end.

Goals, ethics and strategy is all that is left.

View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Bottom line in the ME   Tue May 30, 2017 12:19 pm

Yes, ethics, not morals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bottom line in the ME   

Back to top Go down

Bottom line in the ME