Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merkels Bierhaus Speech

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Merkels Bierhaus Speech Empty
PostSubject: Merkels Bierhaus Speech   Merkels Bierhaus Speech Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 9:44 am

ft wrote:

German chancellor Angela Merkel has signalled that Europe can no longer count on the US as a reliable partner, reflecting a new transatlantic rift that has emerged after two days of international summits with President Donald Trump last week.

“The times in which we can fully count on others are somewhat over, as I have experienced in the past few days,” Ms Merkel told a political rally inside a Munich beer tent on Sunday. “We Europeans must really take our destiny into our own hands.”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_Hall_Putsch

All fun aside, this is another crystal clean signal that Trump is draining the swamp.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: Merkels Bierhaus Speech   Merkels Bierhaus Speech Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 9:53 am

“We Europeans must really take our destiny into our own hands.”

Yeah, and I am sure Merkel knows just how best to do that, lol.

If Trump stops the European over-dependency on US support, then that is a good thing. I agree that Europe needs to stand on its own. But the question is, how and what should that look like? Merkelite EU globalism is clearly not the best way for Europe to do that.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Merkels Bierhaus Speech   Merkels Bierhaus Speech Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 9:53 am

At the rate things are going in Europe, within the next 10-20 years the US might be going over there to save them again, just like the US did in WWII.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Merkels Bierhaus Speech   Merkels Bierhaus Speech Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 10:03 am

A strategy with respect to Russia becomes discernible.

I need my readers to know that at no time in my life do I take official political narratives seriously enough to even mention them as related to truth. I assume we all know all that any politician tells the press is a crafted lie to deliver a political "stab". My responsibility demands I dis/agree with the intent behind the "stab".

I dont expect any of my readers to ever take a news story as anything other than propaganda, where facts are being used randomly with lies to deliver a certain prod, instruction.

I scan the words of politicians for their true intent, placing them in a historical, military and economic contexts.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Merkels Bierhaus Speech   Merkels Bierhaus Speech Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 10:09 am

Indeed we must be highly skeptical of any "official" statements, including anything in the MSM "news". Whatever truths they do let out are going to be used for propaganda purposes above all else... one (small) truth against other (larger) ones.

Smaller news sources such as independent journalists are better, more reliable. I tend to trust these the most. I respect journalism very highly as a profession, which is why I reject MSM so completely.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Merkels Bierhaus Speech   Merkels Bierhaus Speech Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 10:10 am

I no longer visit a single MSM website or read even one line of their garbage. Again, because I respect journalism.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: Merkels Bierhaus Speech   Merkels Bierhaus Speech Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 12:12 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
At the rate things are going in Europe, within the next 10-20 years the US might be going over there to save them again, just like the US did in WWII.

And WWI.

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Merkels Bierhaus Speech   Merkels Bierhaus Speech Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 12:14 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:

I scan the words of politicians for their true intent, placing them in a historical, military and economic contexts.

You haven't found much truth there, have you?
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Merkels Bierhaus Speech   Merkels Bierhaus Speech Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 12:15 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
I no longer visit a single MSM website or read even one line of their garbage. Again, because I respect journalism.

How do you keep up with all the lies that are being told?
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Merkels Bierhaus Speech   Merkels Bierhaus Speech Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 12:17 pm

Yeah, the poor Europeans are going to have to start relying on themselves. What a pity.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Merkels Bierhaus Speech   Merkels Bierhaus Speech Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 11:41 pm

Quote :
Yeah, the poor Europeans are going to have to start relying on themselves. What a pity.

I meant it as a joyous thing for Trump to finally let go of Europe.
Any of you guys noticed Zbigniew died?
the things are no doubt related.
the last 30 years of nato and eu politics were dictated by that Polish loon.
It meant molding Europe into a weapon for the US against Russia to avenge Poland. It was totally insane.
I was saying thank God that Trump lets go of Europe.
It was very bad for the US, and ever worse for Europe -
now Europe is screwed, of course - but the US can still save itself.

and Europe is really screwed, I can attest, its population, this generation, Jesus, even the Last Man doesnt quite cut it as a description.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Merkels Bierhaus Speech   Merkels Bierhaus Speech Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 7:25 am

Fixed Cross wrote:

I meant it as ...

I meant mine as sarcasm. I hope I was effective.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Merkels Bierhaus Speech   Merkels Bierhaus Speech Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 10:29 am

Murkels disastrous failure to respond to Trump with self control is pretty spectacular. He revealed her for what she is with properly unbelievable eloquence:
Hitler announced his intentions against the US and England in a Beerhall in Bayern.
Did she deliberately copy that or is she just the same? It doesnt matter, I think Germany is finished as European leader.

Whats brilliant too is that she scolded Trump for abandoning the Atlantic alliance when her country, which caused all the destruction leading up to a need for such an alliance to begin with, has been doing nothing but holding out its hand for the US to fill it with riches and weapons.

The world is actually noticing her failure, and the contradicting of her overtly being hell bent on destroying England as a revenge for Brexit, and the haughty claims of military alliance.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Merkels Bierhaus Speech   Merkels Bierhaus Speech Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 12:22 pm

Yeah, I think the fall of the EU is not too far off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merkels Bierhaus Speech   Merkels Bierhaus Speech Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merkels Bierhaus Speech
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Storm :: The World-
Jump to: