Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dennett

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Dennett Empty
PostSubject: Dennett   Dennett Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 12:56 pm

I had some hope for this guy, but he's just so bland and uninteresting. Yeah he says more true things than probably anyone else in academia, so I guess there's that. But am I supposed to be fucking impressed by the fact he isn't a raving moron like the rest of academia? And he falls into the same self-deprecation and vanities and smallness of thinking that so characterizes the vast army of pseudo-intellects that populate the universities now. "Oh I know a couple of things but I don't really know anything! (Chuckles) I'm just a layman and please don't take me too seriously..."

I fucking hate these cunts. They're so unbelievably pretentious and unambitious at the same time. No ambitions for truth whatsoever, plenty of neediness to be liked by their fellows.

*barf*
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

Dennett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dennett   Dennett Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 7:15 pm

I don't know the person but from your review I apparently haven't missed anything.
Back to top Go down

Dennett
Page 1 of 1