Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration  Empty
PostSubject: Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration    Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 4:43 pm

As I've been saying, Europe is dead.

Last edited by Thrasymachus on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration    Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 4:55 pm

^ "Islam is a militarized belief system".
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration    Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 5:05 pm

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration    Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 10:16 am

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration    Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 10:40 am

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration    Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 6:23 pm

The first step in the problem solving technique is to identify the problem, if there is one.

If you think there is no problem you won't be trying to solve anything.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration    Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 1:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration    Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 6:39 pm

Germany will be paying a very dear price for its decisions.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration    Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 10:04 pm

Whenever I talk to someone in Germany and ask them how they will enjoy living in the Islamic German Republic they always think I'm joking.

I'm not joking.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration    Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 6:00 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
Whenever I talk to someone in Germany and ask them how they will enjoy living in the Islamic German Republic they always think I'm joking.

I'm not joking.

I know you're not joking. I have no idea what happened to German pride. I still have mine.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration    Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 9:47 am

Guilt and self-shaming over the Nazis did Germany in. Germany is finished, it will never be a cultural powerhouse or significant factor in the world ever again. Merkelism and totally open borders suicide is simply the logical result of 30 years of teaching Holocaust guilt to people who actually had nothing at all to do with the Holocaust or the Nazis.

And we will see the same thing in America over slavery guilt if we are not careful. These extreme leftists are teaching "white" kids in America today they are personally guilty for slavery. If we do not stop this then America will be the next Germany, which is precisely what the Marxist globalists want.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration    Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 10:34 am

Hm. That will never seem real to me.
Both Hitler and Merkel want all Jews and other "cosmopolitans" (english minded) dead or out of Europe. Merkel uses muslims, Hitler used Germans.

Islam and Nazism go well together and Germany is just perfect for both, as both demand blind subservience and thats what Germans are specialized in and proud of.

Even emperor Wilhelm 2 was advocating allying with islam to exterminate the jews.

As I know Germany it has never actually been repentant and never will be. It will incorporate tbe Turks and use them to take control of Europe with blind and cold force. They know damn well what theyre doing.

Most German Turks speak fluent German. The peoples are very compatible, love of the strong man.

Holland with a similar Turkish force may just fall in line.
The aim is the death of English type society, democracy and all tbat, which Germans have always loudly loathed.

Of course Germany never repented, it were only small pockets of high minded poets that gave a peep against Hitler and they were swiftly guillotined. 90 to 99 percent of Germans complied very willingly, meaning nazism was a truly national sentiment.

Im not judging this. Im just warning not to take Germany for a victim when it has since 1870 controlled European affairs with its brillant emoyment of coercive force.

Note that theyve never heen more powerful than they are now. Theyown France and the rest of us and are close to ruining England.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration    Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 4:43 pm

Noted. But I am a firm disbeliever in the notion of inherited guilt. Germans culture and psyche may indeed lend itself to blind obedience, I don't know. But I'll still never use that fact to tell a German person they are guilty for things that had nothing to do with them.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration    Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 6:46 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Guilt and self-shaming over the Nazis did Germany in. Germany is finished, it will never be a cultural powerhouse or significant factor in the world ever again. Merkelism and totally open borders suicide is simply the logical result of 30 years of teaching Holocaust guilt to people who actually had nothing at all to do with the Holocaust or the Nazis.

And we will see the same thing in America over slavery guilt if we are not careful. These extreme leftists are teaching "white" kids in America today they are personally guilty for slavery. If we do not stop this then America will be the next Germany, which is precisely what the Marxist globalists want.

Yeah, but there are enough of us here in the USA who don't buy into the guilt shit. I nor none of my ancestors ever owned slaves or had anything to do with the slave industry. that was actually a British thing here in America. Very few people of other nationalities ever owned slaves.

Sad about the Germans though because there were many Germans who were forced into military service leading up to and during the war. They wanted no part of Nazi Germany. But now their sons and daughters are paying for things they didn't do.

Well, no more Nazi Germany. It will become Islamic Germany. How sad it that?
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration    Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 6:52 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Noted. But I am a firm disbeliever in the notion of inherited guilt. Germans culture and psyche may indeed lend itself to blind obedience, I don't know. But I'll still never use that fact to tell a German person they are guilty for things that had nothing to do with them.

I respect that, and I'd only ask for vigilance, not guilt.
But the German nature is one of a pretty savagely straightforward will to power that understands all too well that worker bees are the best soldiers, and and the best soldiers bring back the best spoils.

Few things are lower than this political correct prohibition of culture, dont get me wrong. I just think there's more behind this on the German side than we might anticipate.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration    Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 11:13 pm

Damn... so good
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration    Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 11:48 pm

WHITE LEFT

Ololol
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration    Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 11:48 pm

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration    Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 12:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration    Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Pigeon Speaks, or open borders & immigration
Page 1 of 1