'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Feminism is cancer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Feminism is cancer    Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:00 pm

Or more accurately, feminism is the destruction of the feminine psyche.

How do we fight back and save women from it?

"Do you hold out hope, then?" ... "I hold out dignity." ... "She will need opiates before long, for the pain. She will cease being who she is." ... "Then I will love who she becomes."  --Penny Dreadful
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Feminism is cancer    Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:45 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
Or more accurately, feminism is the destruction of the feminine psyche.

How do we fight back and save women from it?

James Brown said it's a man's world.

Aretha Franklin said but you still have to give me some respect when I came home.

The answer to your question is "With respect."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Feminism is cancer    Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:46 pm

Karen Straughan makes an amazingly good insight into feminism: that it is one big historical shit-testing of men, namely where the woman provokes her man with unreasonable claims and accusations in order to get him to react and draw a line, and she does this because she unconsciously needs to know that he can protect her and stand up to reality for her and her children. "If he can't even stand up to me, how will he stand up to real threats in the world?"

But as feminism keeps shit-testing the western male psyche and as that male psyche keeps failing the test (keeps giving into the unreasonable demands and becomes more pussy-whipped) the female psyche naturally starts to gravitate toward the opposite of this failure, namely the "bad boy" who abuses her and doesn't give a shit about her silly complaints... or, Islam.

This can explain the modern radical Left's love affair with Islam that is otherwise so perplexing.

"Do you hold out hope, then?" ... "I hold out dignity." ... "She will need opiates before long, for the pain. She will cease being who she is." ... "Then I will love who she becomes."  --Penny Dreadful
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Feminism is cancer    Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:29 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:

This can explain the modern radical Left's love affair with Islam that is otherwise so perplexing.

Interesting thought. I'm sure it could be easily supported with various sets of data.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Feminism is cancer    Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:47 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Karen Straughan makes an amazingly good insight into feminism: that it is one big historical shit-testing of men, namely where the woman provokes her man with unreasonable claims and accusations in order to get him to react and draw a line, and she does this because she unconsciously needs to know that he can protect her and stand up to reality for her and her children. "If he can't even stand up to me, how will he stand up to real threats in the world?"

But as feminism keeps shit-testing the western male psyche and as that male psyche keeps failing the test (keeps giving into the unreasonable demands and becomes more pussy-whipped) the female psyche naturally starts to gravitate toward the opposite of this failure, namely the "bad boy" who abuses her and doesn't give a shit about her silly complaints... or, Islam.

Yes.
Women are suffocating, they reach for an abusive or exploitative man like for a gulp of air. They're completely desperate.
So what is also lacking is the male psyche.

Trump is a good start, just to show that men can actually still reveal a poverty in fucks to give. Because we all have the poverty, deep down. We have been conditions into giving fake fucks.

View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Feminism is cancer    Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:57 pm

Also we should probably conclude that due to the power of regressive leftism it is probably the case there are several different causes for it all contributing and reinforcing each other. One cause is as stated above the whole shit-testing thing. Another cause is the whole Marxist-Nietzschean-Postmodern sort of 'deconstruction' thing that manifests as a deep impulse to reject traditional norms, reason, and common sense. And still another cause is closer to classical liberalism in so far as sometimes the regressive left does have a point, sometimes there is some truth behind what they irrationally blow way out of proportion and context. And then another possible cause is how Left and Right always act as checks on the other's power, and thus back and forth tension in politics has developed into an arms race that now spills over into culture. And there are probably other causes too, like simple idiocy.

So all of these causes are working together, reinforcing one another and creating the potent force of the regressive Left today. But some causes are deeper than others, or more primary. It could be interesting to play off one of these causes against another, to provoke antagonisms between them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Feminism is cancer    Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:24 am

Now we can break down the leftist "SJW" typology based on the complex of causes and their rankings. There are four main drives, or causes: Freudian (unconscious) shit-testing, Marxist-Deconstructionist ideology, classical liberalism (more or less), and basic unthinking herd in-group stupidity.

Type 1: naive do-gooder

Primary drive: classical liberal values (egalitarian, equality)
Secondary drive: naive herd-group idiocy
Tertiary drive: shit-testing
Minimal influence: Marxist-Deconstructionist

Examples of type 1: more average, non-radical and somewhat reasonable (although not intellectually curious or self-critical) left-leaning people (many women, some young people, some baby boomers who vote Democrat) only reactionarily or tangentially interested in politics. First wave feminists (1910s-20s), despite being more political, also fall here.

Type 2: motivated activist and hysterical female

Primary drives: Naive herd-group, shit-testing
Secondary drive: Marxist-Deconstructionist
Minimal influence: classical liberalism

Examples of type 2: protesters, hardcore feminists, Madonna, more highly politically interested (mostly women, but also cucked men). Third wave feminists (2000s-present)

Type 3: academic

Primary drive: Marxist-Deconstructionist
Secondary drive: shit-testing
Tertiary drive: naive herd-group*
Minimal: classical liberal

Examples: professors, media figures, mainstream subject matter  "experts". Second wave feminists (1960s-70s)

* I put naive herd-group third instead of second because these types sort of pride themselves on being "thought leaders" and have high ego motivation/narcissism.

Not a perfect system but I think it's useful.

Last edited by Thrasymachus on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Feminism is cancer    Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:31 am

Type 1 can be reasoned with. Types 2 and 3 cannot.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Feminism is cancer    Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:39 am

Also a type 4: globalist "elite"

Primary drive: Marxist-Deconstuctionist
Secondary drive: naive herd-group
Minimal: classical liberal, shit-testing

Examples: Oblonko, Shillary, Soros, etc.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Feminism is cancer    Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:50 am

Notice also that there is a progression from types 1 to 3 in how loosely to densely clustered are the various drives. Between primary and minimal, the distance is greatest in type 1 (and again in type 4), less in type 2, and even less in type 3. As this distance shrinks so does the "humanity" also shrink. In the case of type 4, the distance is not a human distance but rather the full break or fracturing apart of the human that is sociopathy.

Type 1 has more "human" distance within itself, type 2 somewhat less, and type 3 even less. Type 4 actually has the least distance of all, simply because it had cut away any humanity whatsoever.

Types 1 to 4 also move from most conservative to least conservative. "Conservative" is the default of the "normal" human, most people are actually fairly conservative even if they do not know it. If I had to give rough estimates of the percentage of the overall population that falls into each type, I would say 20% type 1 (about 30% of all women and 10% of men), 8% type 2 (12% of women and 4% of men), 2% for type 3 (2% of men and 2% of women), and 0.03% for type 4 (0.03% of men and 0.03% of women).

Notice also how the gender difference shrinks and then vanishes as we move from type 1 to 4. This makes sense because of how the Marxist-Deconstructionist moves from minimal to primary influence as we move from type 1 to type 4.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Feminism is cancer    Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:19 am

This means that roughly 69.97% of the (western) population is somewhere on the conservative spectrum. About 7 in 10 people. Maybe that's too high an estimate, but it seems mostly correct to me. The fact that Democrats get roughly 50% of the votes is due to how the rest of those more conservative-leaning people just do not vote, and also that some conservative-leaning people are confused and vote Democrat anyway.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Feminism is cancer    Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:13 pm

Note: this model may only apply to America. Not sure about Europe.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Feminism is cancer    Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:46 pm

I agree in general.
These three, or four types are pretty valid, Id say. I can't really estimate how correct the ranking of drives is there though, but the it is clear that this is the sort of motivational compound that is at play.

It is easy to see how fatal the combination of shit-testing and ideological Marxism is -
the combination invalidates both of them and creates quite simply a world of effortless and largely unrecognized abuse of male children which turns itself against the female children, because the male children are still stronger on the whole, and create more powerful resistances, such as the world of computers where they excel and can lure women into to manipulate on terms these women can think of as their own. The internet is one giant girl-trap, controlled by high powered male minds.

On te mundane level whoever resists the shit-testing, i.e. whoever isn't meek, is cursed and excommunicated, as we experience all around. Whoever of those that truly doesn't give a fuck increases abusiveness and finds those women that seek to be abused. Whoever does give a fuck will have to make a path deep into the psyche to reveal the underlying consistency that can restore the female psyche to its ground.

But perhaps nature is benefitted now with an explosion of ungrounded feminine psyche - as you say, this creates a new tectonic ground for being ueberhaupt from a new type of excess drawn from the extremely powerful ontos and immanence of sexuality  - a new roaming ground for the spirit, a new playing field, where the men again have to be separated from the boys - and girls.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feminism is cancer    

Back to top Go down

Feminism is cancer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: The World-
Jump to: