Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions  Empty
PostSubject: Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions    Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 1:15 pm

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions    Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 1:36 pm

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions    Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 1:51 pm

"David Duke is the white Al Sharpton" hahaha.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions    Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 2:28 pm

Actually it isn't really about purging contradictions, they do not get "purged". It works like this:

As contradictions are brought closer together, the tension between them increases and they begin to be felt as contradictions proper rather than simply as benign differences. The increasing tension then begins to actually pull the contradictions closer, per self-valuing logic and because that which contradicts one's own perspective is actually a kind of low pressure area into which we are ourselves existentially pulled. We tend to keep our distance from those kinds of low pressure zones because of how they pull us in against our will, thus making it harder to maintain our own being as such, however once we are brought close enough to a low pressure zone we cannot help but being sucked toward it. This is maybe the same logic at play with regard to how electrons are drawn toward the nucleus but to not actually fall into the nucleus (although that behavior is the exact opposite of what I am talking about, so I will think more on that later).

In any case, in society contradictions are brought together, tensions increase, the contradictions themselves fortify against each other even as they are drawn closer together. A storm is brewing. Lightning is flashing and the sky is growing darker from increased pressure and heat. Now a storm erupts in the existentia as the contradictions reach a point beyond which they cannot continue to move closer to each other without literal violence and "knifes attacks" (reference to my comment in another thread about how two beings always point their respective hosts of metaphorical knives at each other, this is sv and spirit-violence) taking place. Now you have what we call "war".

War is a symptom of the coming together of contradictions into a small enough space whereby the gravity takes over and initiates a supernova collapse event. The tensions take over, peak, confront each other, repel against each other, and backfire and spread throughout the rest of society around them. As the backfired tension-force cascades outward into the world like ripples in a pond, it progressively diminishes until such point at which the world around it is able to re-categorize and re-absorb that tension-force back into the world, namely is able to stratify the contradictions back into mere differences again.

So war is literally a storm in the existentia of the world, which pushes out against the world but is ultimately contained by the world. The world works to contain and neutralize the storm and slowly pushes it back down, until the tension-force dispersions around the center conflict point are not able to radiate far enough out from the center-point and end up being reflected back into the center, thus neutralizing and negating the original conflict-- i.e. military powers of violence peak and one side breaks, someone loses the war. And then the storm passes.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions    Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 8:03 pm

Holy shit this is weird. Im reading coverage on a left wing dutch mainstream paper, expecting, you know - turns out for the first time ever they are somewhat rational, and speak of causes on both sides, of Trumps being a symptom and not a cause, and of some real concerns his electorate has.

Could it be that the reason the left is forging nd understanding to Islam is that it is violent?
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions    Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 8:34 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Holy shit this is weird. Im reading coverage on a left wing dutch mainstream paper, expecting, you know - turns out for the first time ever they are somewhat rational, and speak of causes on both sides, of Trumps being a symptom and not a cause, and of some real concerns his electorate has.

Could it be that the reason the left is forging nd understanding to Islam is that it is violent?

When the tide changes, it will happen very suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions    Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:00 am

Yeah... check this out.

FT wrote:

America is now a dangerous nation

The president may exploit an overseas conflict to distract from problems at home
Gideon Rachman

Donald Trump is offering the very opposite of the steady, predictable and calm leadership US allies seek from Washington © Getty

3 HOURS AGO by: Gideon Rachman

The claim that America is a “threat to world peace” has been a staple of Russian and Iranian propaganda for many years. For believers in the western alliance, it is painful to acknowledge that there is now some truth to this idea. Under Donald Trump, America looks like a dangerous nation.

Over the past week, Mr Trump has indulged in nuclear brinkmanship in North Korea, issued vague threats of military action in Venezuela and flirted with white supremacists at home. He is offering the very opposite of the steady, predictable and calm leadership that American allies seek from Washington.

Brits begging for their master to return to them.

Quote :
Mr Trump’s swiftly notorious threats that North Korea risks “fire and fury” from a “locked and loaded” America were particularly irresponsible. Even if the threat is a bluff, it puts American credibility on the line and risks triggering escalation from the Kim Jong Un regime, which is threatening to fire missiles near the US territory of Guam. Even more alarming, the Trump administration is openly flirting with the idea of a pre-emptive strike on North Korea — arguing that a nuclear-armed Mr Kim cannot be deterred. But if America could rely on deterrence to contain the nuclear threat from Stalin’s Russia and Mao’s China — it can certainly do the same with Mr Kim’s North Korea. All previous presidents have rejected the idea of pre-emptive attacks on nuclear-armed states — for obvious reasons.

Cor! Yea, because it is entirely logical to compare NK to China and the USSR. And of course to compare it to these nations is a great reason to not contain its nuclear program. Yes such good thinking. Yes, yes.

Quote :
The international crisis that Mr Trump is stoking is increasingly inseparable from the domestic problems besieging his administration. The investigation by former Federal Bureau of Investigation director Robert Mueller into Russian intervention in the US election is getting ever closer to the president’s inner circle. Congress is deadlocked and the White House is a merry-go-round of sackings and scheming. And now there is political violence on the streets, as white supremacists and neo-Nazis attack, and even kill, protesters in Charlottesville — while the president issues evasive and equivocal statements from a golf course.

Yes, and we aren't even talking about North Korea, which we should not attack, but blame, but not attack, but blame for not being..ur, eh - we, eh - I mean, NK also meddled I the elections, because, er - Trump, eh, he talks about them

Yes.

Onward.

Quote :
Mr Gorka’s flirtation with the idea that the threat of war could lead Americans to rally around the president should sound alarm bells for anyone with a sense of history. Governments facing a domestic crisis are often more inclined to adventurism abroad. For example, the German government that led Europe into the first world war felt under acute threat from domestic political enemies. But on the day war broke out, an exultant Kaiser told a crowd: “I no longer recognise any parties or affiliations; today we are all German brothers.” Or as Mr Gorka put it last week: “These are the moments when we have to come together as a nation.”

Leaders under severe domestic political pressure are also more likely to behave irrationally. During the Watergate crisis, members of Richard Nixon’s cabinet told the military to double check with them before obeying a presidential order to stage a nuclear strike. Unfortunately, it is not clear that any US official — now or then — has the right to countermand the president if he decides to go nuclear.

At least in public, the pushback against Trump’s threats of war has been remarkably weak, both in Congress and within the administration

It is almost as if they are concerned with NK having nukes and threatening to nuke the US. But it couldn't be. Who could possible care.  
I mean nuked lives matter, you racists.

Quote :
Outside observers are left hoping that the “adults” in the Trump administration will somehow manage the president. But, at least in public, the pushback against Mr Trump’s threats of war has been remarkably weak, both in Congress and within the administration.

HR McMaster, the president’s national security adviser, has defended Mr Trump’s warmongering on national television. Meanwhile, General McMaster himself is under attack from the white nationalist wing of the president’s supporters, who blame him for sacking some of their allies on the National Security Council. Last week, as the North Korean crisis built, the hashtag “Sack McMaster” was trending on Twitter, as the nationalists sought to purge their newfound enemy from the White House. This is the very opposite of the atmosphere that should prevail in the White House as a potential nuclear confrontation looms in the Pacific.

Those who are hoping that America’s “Deep State” will contain Mr Trump — or even force his resignation — are probably guilty of wishful thinking. Forcing him from office remains a massively difficult task and risks provoking a further radicalisation both in domestic politics and the conduct of US foreign policy.

Wouldn't you know? They actually said it.

Quote :
A final disturbing thought is that Mr Trump’s emergence increasingly looks like a symptom of a wider crisis in American society, that will not disappear, even when Mr Trump has vacated the Oval Office. Declining living standards for many ordinary Americans and the demographic shifts that threaten the majority status of white Americans helped to create the pool of angry voters that elected Mr Trump. Combine that social and economic backdrop with fears of international decline and a political culture that venerates guns and the military, and you have a formula for a country whose response to international crises may, increasingly, be to “lock and load”.

Very disturbing indeed, that a politican responds to issues that his voters are having.
Very inappropriate.
Blimey!
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions    Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:25 am

These 'people' are insane. I mean, literally, pathologically, fucking super-retard level stupid. It's funny to watch.

"Nuked lives matter" goddamn that's wonderful.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions    Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:27 am

We are seeing the slave mentality feeling entitled and emboldened enough to take its masks off. Lol. "Help me Deep State, save me from orange Dorito Hitler, save me from needing to be self-responsible, to think, to exist!! *cries*"

Ahaha. Fuck these silly bastards. Sub-creatures. But at least Trump is forcing them to orient, to pick a side.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions    Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:32 am

Just want to stop for a moment and realize that right now, as I sit here smoking a cig and drinking coffee, Donald Trump is president. Surreal, and utterly wonderful. How is this even possible? Reality is badass beyond reason.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions    Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 2:47 pm

Nice.

The world indeed offers strangely joyful moments of reflection since 11/8.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions    Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 7:03 am

I'm already tired of talking about the hypocrisy that happened in Virginia and Seattle.

Trump is my president. Seems my country is no longer mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions    Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escalation and the purging by war of contradictions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Storm :: The World-
Jump to: