Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value  Empty
PostSubject: Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value    Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:36 am

Git more money, more money, git more money more money. Lol.

Gangsters and drug dealers are infinitely more honest than the Fed Reserve. The worst crime is not to sell drugs to people who want drugs (value), but to invent money out of thin air without reference to value made.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value    Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:38 am

This,

Must learn how to judge and pass sentence upon this,

Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value  Federal-Reserve-Dee
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value    Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 12:46 pm

Fuck. I like the way you say that.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value    Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 1:07 pm

Ive been listening to some rap now with the money keyword -
obviously when I got into it in the nineties that was the wrong thing to say,
to be commercial was evil -
haha.
Not that I ever wrote a single verse talking down on money or those who try to get it -
I just avoid the subject, until I started working with Pezer.
These lyrics we started writing last year, thats some juicy stuff, I cant quote them here as I still need to put them on record.
But thats when I awoke and found myself able to write some real hiphop.

If rap is to do what you say, its got to up its game.
So let analyze some money hounding hiphop for its merits and deficits.

What can be used, what needs still to be invented.

Ill use pairs or sets pertaining to a particular theme.

Theme 1:
Paris
as a signifier of serious, severe, post-ghetto wealth - the lure of European royalism as an expression of superior standards of prosperity - or if not superior, simply more enviable. "Player with a passport".

A) A$AP Rocky - Goldie
B) Kanye West and Jay-Z - Niggas in Paris

A

B
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value    Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 1:19 pm

Yes definitely. I like how Kanye is turning rap toward a more complex political position. He and others need to step up and support Trump more. Then there is another rapper I can't remember who, who was interviewed about black lives matter and said he hated them. Lol.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value    Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 1:20 pm

I want to see major label rap songs about how to tear down the Fed Reserve and return money and currency coining to the people. About how money is representation of value made, and about how selling drugs and hoes is infinitely more noble than selling treasury securities.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value    Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 1:30 pm

But selling treasury securities isn't bad either. Creating money without reference to value made can still be justified if in reference to future value to be made. What is bad is when this gets out of control and vampirizes its own future-valuing.

Modern leftist financials are about this vampirizing. Sucking the future of life for the sake of immediate gain.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value    Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 2:23 pm

Yes, I think taxation is essentially the problem that stands in the way of philanthropy, which is what Id cal investment in the production of actual valuables.

If only the government would let its money work on the market a bit more intelligently, there would not be a need for taxation at all.
There should be government agencies that simply exist to invest in foreign markets so as to both stimulate the desired industries and to increase the national budget. Im sure this is being done, but it doesn't seem to be going well. I suspect that this is because of a reluctance to invest in foreign economies, especially the Chinese one. Its been successful with Japan, but China is considered an enemy - whereas China does use this strategy on the US, where it buys up its ports where it can. Of course the Chinese are more protective of their own stuff, but on the other hand I am certain that there are ways in which they would welcome American capital. It would have to be invested in a sector that is meant to grow with American expertise.

Investment is very hard to make profitable inside ones own holdings - the American economy may have become too convoluted, coiled up to reduce its deficits. It should pool up in several tectonic knots of the world economy, and rather than use military threats, use investment strategies in South America. There is a lot to be gained there, if it is approached so that it can respond; in a chivalrous manner, threatening with respect, as Snoop did to New York to soothe their anger.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value    Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 7:00 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
Git more money, more money, git more money more money. Lol.

Gangsters and drug dealers are infinitely more honest than the Fed Reserve. The worst crime is not to sell drugs to people who want drugs (value), but to invent money out of thin air without reference to value made.

Yes, I too like the way you said that.

But there are many who believe they were born for the government to take care of. What can the government do but create money to give to these worthless people? Did that sound harsh? I wish I could say "Sorry" but I can't; it would be a lie.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value    Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 5:52 am

The depth of money is not really understood. Existential depth. Money concentrates valuing power in the same way that love does. Money is a pressure on the soul which evokes power and will. It would be impossible to do something for money that we did not already want to do.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value    Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 6:05 am

Reminded me of the quote; I will likely misquote it and I don't remember who said it:

Man cannot do that which his soul will not allow.

If earned honestly, money can oftentimes be used to determine a man's worth. To steal my money is basically destroying a part of my gross worth.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value    Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 6:32 am

Theft is indeed a grave sin. This is why many businesses fail. Greed is fine so long as one contains it and prevents it from causing one to steal. When greed leads to theft, greed is death personified.

The impulse to steal is a psychological ruination. It has causes but those are less important. Having causes is not very interesting, since everything has them.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value    Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 7:00 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Theft is indeed a grave sin. This is why many businesses fail. Greed is fine so long as one contains it and prevents it from causing one to steal. When greed leads to theft, greed is death personified.

The impulse to steal is a psychological ruination. It has causes but those are less important. Having causes is not very interesting, since everything has them.

Yeah, the older I get the more I am offended by theft, doesn't matter who is doing it or their reasons why. (Although I would make exceptions for the extremely poor.) And this includes scamming people out of their money.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value    Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 1:06 pm

Money is a symbol of the will to power Middle world between the necessity of acting and the necessity of knowing.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value    Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 6:22 am

There's not many places on this planet where a person needs no money in order to live equally with the rest of that society.

I don't produce my own food or manufacture any of my own clothing. I must somehow pay someone else for doing that for me.

But, money is only a means to an end, not an end in itself.

What good is the money if you are not going to use it?
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value    Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 1:07 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:

Money is a symbol of the will to power Middle world between the necessity of acting and the necessity of knowing.

"Bank Roll Mafia".

Haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value    Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Money is the beautiful flow of earthy value
Page 1 of 1