'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Charlottesville: three perspectives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Capable
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Charlottesville: three perspectives    Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:22 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Capable
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Charlottesville: three perspectives    Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:34 pm

I like this PatriotNurse. Her perspective is clear, uncompromising, and courageously unapologetic. While I do have sympathy for people hurt and killed by the car attack in Charlottesville, I also understand her perspective here. Maybe the time for compromise with these crazy Marxist useful idiots is indeed over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Capable
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Charlottesville: three perspectives    Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:45 pm

"If you're going to point a rifle at me and threaten me with violence, it's going to be the last damn thing that you do."

Yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Capable
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Charlottesville: three perspectives    Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:47 pm

The simplicity and purity of the perspective is attractive: either you are a God fearing red blooded American patriot who loves the Constitution, or you're a seditious traitor. Lol.

Yes, I am sympathetic to this view. It is overly simplified to be sure, but then again so is the other side. Ultimately her perspective is superior to the Marxist 'progressive' one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Charlottesville: three perspectives    Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:08 pm

I think that entire affair is pathetic.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlottesville: three perspectives    

Back to top Go down

Charlottesville: three perspectives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: The World-
Jump to: