Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kek-Tonic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Kek-Tonic  Empty
PostSubject: Kek-Tonic    Kek-Tonic  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 4:32 am

Yeah, fuck it. I'll make my own value, so let's push back against this tyranny 1984 we live in. Use our value as spears, words as swords.

Music to redefine the future.

The old gods are sick and weak. Trump showed us this. Now it is up to us.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Kek-Tonic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kek-Tonic    Kek-Tonic  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 4:41 am

Trump sped up the timetable of the 1984 that we live in. Forced it on them. So now there are two kinds of people: those who cower and those who wield their values as weapons.

Truth is our value. Well one of them anyway.

Anyone who loves you truly, is your shieldwarrior who will protect you in battle. Anyone who tries to fuck with you and steal your value for themselves is a leech waiting to be ...dealt with. Under this moon and these stars will we conquer.

I'm done playing games. We are gods. Gods do not sit quietly by and get fucked. Gods create universes and then go to war against anything that refuses. Passive war of indifference to the cowards who simply are too stupid to get it; but active war against true enemies. N understood how we need our enemies, we need them to organize ourselves as power and then deliver the final blow.

Will is a consequence.

We will destroy this 1984 tyranny world they are making. The work we have already done, is done. Theory and foundation is there. Now we have to step up and step out into life and force it into our sphere, force it to our means.

Odinwar.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Kek-Tonic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kek-Tonic    Kek-Tonic  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 11:43 am

Thats exactly it.

Axe Ages, Wolf Ages,
When the World Stumbles.