'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hollyweirds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:09 pm

Maybe Ive been too close for too long to a couple of women that live their lives and make their livelihoods by blaming other people, and the whole gender of Man, in such vile terms as to ruin their lives, if it gives them a slight nudge up the ladder.
They are truly monstrous un-beings, and they are gathering control over all child-rearing institutions (child-services, the agencies that arbitrarily take children from their parents and sell them into prostitution).

View user profile Online
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:14 pm

These people now doing the accusing and blaming, they've blamed half of my life away.
Id done literally nothing to them but try to be nice ad help them, and this caused me to gradually be reduced to absolute garbage in the eyes of all the family.

Ive just discovered how this went into effect - its far too dark to share online.
But suffice to say that all these blaming victims are instruments of very eerie handlers.

Yeah they're victims, property even, but not of the people they accuse.

View user profile Online
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:16 pm

Okay but Spacey is a quasi-entity in the sense of identifying too much with his characters, like I imagine many Hollywood stars.
Not Tom Cruise though.

I mean come on!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecwh7g5GnP0

totally loopy but he doesn't even care to hide it.

Look at this work.

War of the Worlds 2005
Collateral 2004
Last Samurai 2003
Austin Powers Goldmember 2002
Narc 2002
Space Station 2002
Vanilla Sky 2001
Mission: Impossible 2 2000
Eyes Wide Shut 1999
Magnolia 1999
Jerry Maguire 1996
Mission: Impossible 1996
Interview with the Vampire 1994
The Firm 1993
A Few Good Men 1992
Far and Away 1992
Days of Thunder 1990
Born on the 4th of July 1989
Cocktail 1988
Rainman 1988
Legend 1986
The Color of Money 1986
Top Gun 1986
All the Right Moves 1983
Risky Business 1983
The Outsiders 1983
Losin' It 1982
Endless Love 1981
Taps 1981

Then after WOW he goes here

And beyond that most of his movies I havent seen. The Jack Reacher ones aren't bad, nor was Edge of Tomorrow. But the Last Samurai was memorable. He went all out.

Here on Collateral

Michael Mann incidentally being the most dangerous man in Cinema. His movies are beyond hyperrealism, the only real 21st century cinema.

Of course other movies of his have more interesting stunt footage. Like MI3 or 4 (the (first?) Abrams one) where he runs at full speed from a detonation point so that an actual blast throws him into the air and into a car.

View user profile Online
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:57 pm

Yes but also these sexual rapists are also stupid sexual rapists. Truth is coming out now and yes many whores want to cash in. Truth is what others always take advantage of. But I agree with you about the dangerous precedent, since nowadays no one waits for PROOF of anything. One word from CNN is enough to topple anyone, except Trump, haha.

You can tell the fucking guilty ones by how they react to the accusations. Like Spacey, asking for “understanding” and “forgiveness”. Lol. No innocent person does that.

Still, art is separate from sexual fuckery.

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

“Grow a pair, preferably between your eyes.” -Styxhexenhammer666

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:26 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Yes but also these sexual rapists are also stupid sexual rapists. Truth is coming out now and yes many whores want to cash in. Truth is what others always take advantage of. But I agree with you about the dangerous precedent, since nowadays no one waits for PROOF of anything. One word from CNN is enough to topple anyone, except Trump, haha.

You can tell the fucking guilty ones by how they react to the accusations. Like Spacey, asking for “understanding” and “forgiveness”. Lol. No innocent person does that.

Yes, I think a lot of these people in Hollywood are not just waiting to be the next one to be singled out...
I really wonder who is going to be left.
Im serious, I think Spaceys sort of deeds must have happened numerous times at every single release party of a proper Hollywood project.
I really wonder where this is going. I dont see it getting much better for anyone, like Spain.
People are claiming a moral high ground where they are actually dangling halfway the abyss, far below any place where morality holds.

People who have gone into a bedroom voluntarily and now cause artworks to be redacted are small time demons which come in such numbers that it is like termites.

And all this is very fitting for the machine that has tried to make conservative hard working people seem the immoral ones.

View user profile Online
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:36 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
These people now doing the accusing and blaming, they've blamed half of my life away.
Id done literally nothing to them but try to be nice ad help them, and this caused me to gradually be reduced to absolute garbage in the eyes of all the family.

Ive just discovered how this went into effect - its far too dark to share online.
But suffice to say that all these blaming victims are instruments of very eerie handlers.

Yeah they're victims, property even, but not of the people they accuse.

Didn't I warn you about hanging around liberal drama queens?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:38 am

Thrasymachus wrote:

Fairly stated to all concepts. Drama queens need attention. But there are some really nasty men out there too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:39 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Thrasymachus wrote:

Yes, I think a lot of these people in Hollywood are not just waiting to be the next one to be singled out...
Im serious, I think Spaceys sort of deeds must have happened numerous times at every single release party of a proper Hollywood project.
I really wonder where this is going. I dont see it getting much better for anyone, like Spain.
People are claiming a moral high ground where they are actually dangling halfway the abyss, far below any place where morality holds.

People who have gone into a bedroom voluntarily and now cause artworks to be redacted are small time demons which come in such numbers that it is like termites.

And all this is very fitting for the machine that has tried to make conservative hard working people seem the immoral ones.

I don't know, though, because these people like Weinstein and Spacey and a thousand others are all inevitably liberals who love Hillary and hate conservatives. This makes all of Hollyweird, which means 90% liberalism, look bad. And this whole sex scandal thing is just a small bit of truth coming to light, such as pizzagate was. Yes you are right that many of the "victims" accepted it and used their abuse to further their careers, but I am sure others were flat out intimidated, raped and threatened. The power dynamic difference between a huge producer and an aspiring nobody actress is quite large.

Although even that feeds into the liberal myth machine, since those women are selling their bodies or at least sticking around to allow them to be sold like that. I would guess that for every one legitimate serious rape in which the woman could not actually escape and was a true unwilling victim, there are a hundred others in which the woman willingly put herself into that position and/or knew the risks and/or did not mind on some level.

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:22 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:
Thrasymachus wrote:

I don't know, though, because these people like Weinstein and Spacey and a thousand others are all inevitably liberals who love Hillary and hate conservatives. This makes all of Hollyweird, which means 90% liberalism, look bad. And this whole sex scandal thing is just a small bit of truth coming to light, such as pizzagate was. Yes you are right that many of the "victims" accepted it and used their abuse to further their careers, but I am sure others were flat out intimidated, raped and threatened. The power dynamic difference between a huge producer and an aspiring nobody actress is quite large.

Although even that feeds into the liberal myth machine, since those women are selling their bodies or at least sticking around to allow them to be sold like that. I would guess that for every one legitimate serious rape in which the woman could not actually escape and was a true unwilling victim, there are a hundred others in which the woman willingly put herself into that position and/or knew the risks and/or did not mind on some level.

They can all die.

View user profile Online
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:52 am

I suppose sexual perversion or at least intense lust has historically gone with being an artist. Access to daemonic depths. Nothing wrong with lots of sex, but just don’t fucking rape people. Hollyweird is just a victim of its own culture of abuse of power, I would guess.

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:21 am

Anyone who makes excuses like “I was drunk” like Spacey did, is a fucking piece of shit. You have free choice regardless of circumstances, just admit that your free choice was based on a desire to rape a young drunk boy, you cunt. Denying one’s free will by making excuses is something not even an honest child would do. No animal would ever stoop so low either, a mouse has more honesty than Spacey.

The perverse systems of power such as exist in DC or Hollywood are magnets for people with such desires. The systems provide cover and reward for it. But the desire is theirs.

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:30 am

It’s all about weighing values. That is what choice means. Our desires reflect values, and the comparison and tension between two or more desires is a value. So Spacey did a value thought and came up with that it was more important to get that boy’s ass than it was to respect another human being and not fuck it up like that against its will. He also made the value thought that the ass was more important than the risk of getting caught for such a crime, therefore he must really have wanted it. That’s how choices work. They reflect what we are.

Spacey is a person who desires the anuses of defenseless drunk boys, that is what he is. So we can properly judge him for that desire of his, and for his free choice to act on it in the face of competing values and desires.

Also, fuck philosophy. The “philosophers” don’t understand any of this. It is by their hand that all this excuse making and abandonment of free will /choice has taken place and grown. Such nonsense.

Liberalism has become a perpetual excuse for denying one’s own free will, and philosophy has become a perpetual excuse for liberalism.

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:01 pm

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:30 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
It’s all about weighing values. That is what choice means. Our desires reflect values, and the comparison and tension between two or more desires is a value. So Spacey did a value thought and came up with that it was more important to get that boy’s ass than it was to respect another human being and not fuck it up like that against its will. He also made the value thought that the ass was more important than the risk of getting caught for such a crime, therefore he must really have wanted it. That’s how choices work. They reflect what we are.

Spacey is a person who desires the anuses of defenseless drunk boys, that is what he is. So we can properly judge him for that desire of his, and for his free choice to act on it in the face of competing values and desires.

Also, fuck philosophy. The “philosophers” don’t understand any of this. It is by their hand that all this excuse making and abandonment of free will /choice has taken place and grown. Such nonsense.

Liberalism has become a perpetual excuse for denying one’s own free will, and philosophy has become a perpetual excuse for liberalism.

Yes, did you catch that news of liberals gathering underneath Trump Tower to wail helplessly at the sky?

Sauwelios made the interesting point that most roles Spacey has played are very convincing characters of sexual and murderous deviants, psychos with a cool skin.

I can more or less imagine how these Hollywood meetings between producers and aspiring actors go, now. They consist mostly of crooked smirking and winking, insinuations and dirty glances. Checking if they're both understanding the game. Deviancy-signals oozing through the body language.

Where I will always doubt rape claims dredged up from decades ago to be played out in a witch-hunt climate (Iv been accused convincingly by my sister of things I never would even think, all in her dirty mind), if the case is indeed one of a 14 year old boy being taken against his will, ... or of anyone being taken against their will, for that matter, then well, I don't need to say anything.

View user profile Online
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:26 pm

Hahaha, what is this behaviour? The CK allegations. I think these girls were probably down to have sex with him when they followed him to his room, but then CK stated to just jerk off in front of them... maybe we need to reverse the ranks of the Valley and the Hills. I mean interpret Hollywood as a weak derivative of the porn industry.

View user profile Online
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:05 pm

Yes maybe, although I’m sure CK is guilty of some of this. Probably not all.

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:41 pm

Well he admits it... I am not surprised that he is weird but this is still weird.

View user profile Online
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:00 am

There was a clear point where he sold out. It was when his comedy started to suck and he also started to become rich.

I don’t put it past impossibility that he is hooked into some strange deal or game that he did not bargain for.

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:28 am

Yeah he is playing some part. These women weren’t being forced to hang around while he jerked off, he just had consensual weird “sex” with them. Apparently that means he had to “admit wrongdoing” now for some unknown reason.

I guess women can’t consent to sexual encounters anymore. Lol.

Yeah that’s been a central plank of SJW feminism for a while. Sex=rape, because female consent is psychologically impossible.

Fuck this world.

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:31 am

And now the big picture comes into focus. All of these sexual misconduct allegations, it’s all part of the same feminism crap that is rotting women’s souls. Blurring the line impossibly between actual rape/assault and regret.

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:45 am

"I shouldn't have had sex with those women. I know they were adults and wanted to have sex with me, I know they consented to have sex with me, but I also know it was still wrong."

Hahaha.

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:48 am

"Please forgive me for having consensual sex with adult women who said they wanted to have sex with me and willingly chose to have sex with me."

Yeah, what the fuck is this world coming to.

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:23 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
"I shouldn't have had sex with those women. I know they were adults and wanted to have sex with me, I know they consented to have sex with me, but I also know it was still wrong."

Hahaha.

Funny. I never felt it was wrong whenever I had a woman who wanted me.

Strange people speaking out lately.

But then, if everyone stops having sex the over-population problem will quickly go away.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:27 am

Its all conpletely insane.

Yet, note that all these people getting multiple accusations on their pants are people that have made a big point of being morally outraged by Trump.

I think the two are related. I think sexual perverts, rapists and the like find Trump partucularily offensive. For some reason.

CK always struck me as perverse, but thats his problem.

View user profile Online
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:30 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Its all conpletely insane.

Yet, note that all these people getting multiple accusations on their pants are people that have made a big point of being morally outraged by Trump.

I think the two are related. I think sexual perverts, rapists and the like find Trump partucularily offensive. For some reason.

CK always struck me as perverse, but thats his problem.

Right, anyone who makes the kinds of jokes he does, such as about how great raping children must feel, is really insane. But yes that is his problem.

Women agreed to have a sexual encounter with him, for whatever reason. They consented to it. They made a choice. Now they want to retroactively withdraw that consent. That is feminism 101 brainwashing.

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    

Back to top Go down

Hollyweirds
View previous topic View next topic Back to top