'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hollyweirds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:35 am

The feminist politically correct SJW Marxist deathcult game is very simple: they want to equate sex with rape by convincing everyone that men always have some kind of power over women, due to "patriarchy" or "institutional oppression" or "gender norms" or whatever the fuck else, so that it must be psychologically impossible for a woman to ever freely consent to having sex with him, because if she consents to it that is evidence of the man's power over her.

All these liberals like CK and Spacey, so fucked up in the head, are just pawns in these larger games that span generations.

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

“Grow a pair, preferably between your eyes.” -Styxhexenhammer666

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:58 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
The feminist politically correct SJW Marxist deathcult game is very simple: they want to equate sex with rape by convincing everyone that men always have some kind of power over women, due to "patriarchy" or "institutional oppression" or "gender norms" or whatever the fuck else, so that it must be psychologically impossible for a woman to ever freely consent to having sex with him, because if she consents to it that is evidence of the man's power over her.

All these liberals like CK and Spacey, so fucked up in the head, are just pawns in these larger games that span generations.

I know... but on the other hand, the masterminds of these games are themselves even more gravely handicapped, they are probably a different species by now, made of people with deformed genitals that are just in general envious of sexuality wholesome beings.

I have no doubt the engineers of all this are all utterly depraved and live entirely from automatisms, demonic neuroses -- I am 100 % positive these forces aren't actually entities, but a blob of very ancient discontent. And I am 100 % sure it is deep down yearning for someone to destroy it. And Im sure we will, as humans, be able to oblige.

My advice to myself now - and I work hard at keeping it - is to let it all slide down the slope until 2023, when I expect there to be a gigantic steaming pile of shit right underneath where now the liberal institutions are still clasping on to whatever human is willing to engage them.

The sickness of all of it is well displayed in the Justin Bieber-Lil Wayne video where powerful whores are strutting around Bieber in his underwear, they are visibly bored, and he is visibly uncomfortable, and it seems, as is Lil Wayne. These whores are stil woman treated as objects, but the objects have become the universe, and the "males" have become the trivialities.

Soon enough California will be a world ruled by women, meaning it will become a murder-saturated bloodbath of shredded humanity - an ideal environment to, in ten years, erect something completely new. We need to keep that in mind.

View user profile Online
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:01 am

The present....

haha

the future is not very hard to discern.

View user profile Online
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:05 am

The saga continues...

We will be wise to focus on our healthy gods and goddesses, and in the remaining 6 years of global chaos, become as strong and coherent in that health as possible.
Its vey hard to see a way in which our opponents will not keep losing, especially if we just let them do as they will.

View user profile Online
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:09 am

I havent forgotten that Spacey and CK both have lent themselves to the zombie-eunuch cult very eagerly and probably got fat rewards for it.
Both of these slimes have put themselves up as weapons against humanity. They may both be too stupid to know it, but thats never been a very good excuse.

View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollyweirds    

Back to top Go down

Hollyweirds
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: The World-
Jump to: