'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Future in terms of the Past.

Go down 
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: The Future in terms of the Past.    Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:49 am

Im gonna see what kind of situations in the past are likely to return.
I was inspired by this entry from http://www.fsmitha.com/time/ce14.htm

"1350  Some Europeans are blaming Jews for the plague. Some are blaming the rich and some the Catholic Church. The belief in witchcraft is revitalized. Believing that the end of the world is at hand, some groups engage in frenzied bacchanals and orgies. Those called Flagellants believe that the plague is the judgment of God on sinful mankind. Walking across countryside, men and women flog one another. They preach that anyone doing this for thirty-three days will be cleansed of all sin – one day for every year that Christ lived. The Church is on guard against creative, heretical theology and Pope Clement VI condemns the movement."

Yeah. Its gonna get worse with our leftists.
The end is not in sight.

" The strong do what they can do and the weak accept what they have to accept. "
- Thucydides
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: The Future in terms of the Past.    Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:49 pm

Over and over again. Humans have a hard time learning from their forefathers' mistakes. We gotta' make our own stupid mistakes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Future in terms of the Past.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: The World-
Jump to: