Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad vs. Noble

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Bad vs. Noble Empty
PostSubject: Bad vs. Noble   Bad vs. Noble Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:31 pm

AT THE FORUM

ALETHEIA -- Keep trying to derive this is is, or rather posit forward FROM this point?

SAUWELIOS -- Isn't the latter what Nietzsche did?

FIXED CROSS -- I believe that Nietzsche, as seem to do many great men, succumbed to the mythical side of his philosophical narrative.

I read Zarathustra as the thickest blood and the only requirement to understand the heart of what Nietzsche knew. Experience as knowledge, quantum of experience as depth of knowledge - the life that cuts into life out of its lust of eternity.

Nietzsche lusted after eternity, when he posited that the world is nothing besides will to power. His will to recur infinitely gave cause to a pain that he needed to overcome -- he willed to power, and to fortify this will he posited it as the penultimate and quintessential reality of meaning. He valued the will to power as the one and only necessity.

We may thank him and shed tears for this but we must not bleed for it again. To bleed once for a thing is noble, sacrifice strengthens, to bleed twice is bad, sacrifice weakens."

BAD VERSUS NOBLE
replaces good vs. evil.

Noble replaces Good.
The world is Good,
how can anything be not good?
Good is not good enough, to value positively!

Noble is a value beyond 'good'.
I would say it is a value beyond logic.
It is an utterly human conception, it requires that one is fully immersed in being-organism, existing-as-such, to make this judgment with honesty. What is noble? Not many things! I fact, no Thing, only Acts are noble.
Nobility is a verb.

Nobility is so more important than God, as it always has been. Our God is NOBLE! Is the highest praise. "Our God exists" can be a grave insult.
God is what one is able to imagine as the highest, which means the most exalting, the highest self-valuing.
It is one of the contexts wherein a self-valuing, a being refers to itself. It is the comprehensive state of 5 senses + mind, the concentration of perspective in a conceptual framework.

But it is only this.
We are now beyond there -- deserving of magnanimous respect. We have had several thousands of battling while lying on our back behind us, and have submerged as the victor. Now which fight do we take on? What is the least valuable? No - that is not important, by definition. The question is: what decreases our potential for self-valuing? What is bad for us?

What does not value our self-value, but steals parts of it?
Pathos of distance
Valuing-away, dismissing, possibly, having to destroy; what to eliminate from our perspective?

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Bad vs. Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad vs. Noble   Bad vs. Noble Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2019 10:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Bad vs. Noble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Archives-
Jump to: