Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Ching 22: Beauty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

I Ching 22: Beauty Empty
PostSubject: I Ching 22: Beauty   I Ching 22: Beauty Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 4:57 pm

Below the mountain is fire: Beauty.
A noble one brings light to the many standards, but does not venture to pass judgement.

Because to pass judgment on the unclean means to speak of the unclean.

Let the shit pass into the sewers to not have be offended by its natural odour.. 
LOL

Jakobs rendering of I Ching 22

Luxury, as of now.
To rest from judging except praise of what merits praise
In Israel, retired judges have access to the occult library on the top floor.

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: I Ching 22: Beauty   I Ching 22: Beauty Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 6:02 pm

Absolutely.

I see the best in humanity, always, and in people I meet. Which means I choose to engage authentically with people who are already exceptional. And if I engage the muck it’s mostly to laugh. Or blow off steam.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: I Ching 22: Beauty   I Ching 22: Beauty Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 6:24 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Absolutely.

I see the best in humanity, always, and in people I meet. Which means I choose to engage authentically with people who are already exceptional. And if I engage the muck it’s mostly to laugh. Or blow off steam.

Yes I know this of you as Odin allows for much more rage without the equilibrium being disturbed, in fact demands it.
But still I had a long time where I was enclosed by the slime and I had to fucking address it to fucking get the fuck rid of it.
The oracle is announcing that I can leave this shit behind.

Lol
Shit
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: I Ching 22: Beauty   I Ching 22: Beauty Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 1:29 pm

That seems true. I did some rune carvings and then my mind came into a kind of higher balance of sorts, a day or so later. But I’m always able to sustain the most intense deep rage as well as the exact opposite of that, absence of any anger and just serene clear joy. One never impedes the other, I think this is what Vikingsoul is like, because of their multi-deity (multi self valuing cores) structure. And their love of combat (testing values).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Ching 22: Beauty   I Ching 22: Beauty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Ching 22: Beauty
Page 1 of 1