Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Membership Protocol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

áš  : 8696

Membership Protocol Empty
PostSubject: Membership Protocol   Membership Protocol Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 6:35 pm

The rules of Before the Light have changed. As the world is falling into flames, we cant afford an open door policy.
Aspiring member must prove their worth, first.

The condition for being accepted here as a member is simple; one must write an essay of roughly 1200 words on the subject of going beyond metaphysics into reality. This essay must be posted on another forum website, on this particular thread, which is ours.

http://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=188756

Further, a PM must be sent to the members of that site Fixed Cross and Jakob with an announcement that the essay has been posted, and a request to become a member of Before The Light. Your application will be evaluated by the administrators of this board, and if you are accepted, BTL will be opened for registration for a short timewindow, about which you will be informed through another PM.

Thank you,

-- Fixed Cross
Back to top Go down

Membership Protocol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Storm :: The World-
Jump to: