'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Trumpf

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:59 pm

Lol.

We'll see about the germans. How they react tp Trump will make clear what is there.

Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:32 pm

Lol - yeah you are so very uncomplicated and compliant.

I got around pretty well until I got bored with yet another modern city and started thrashing the street and attacked a guard on some effect of whiskey and ayahuasca. Got in a bad fight but still I convinced the police I didn't need apprehending.

Anyway I prefer the Spanish world.

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:52 pm

Pezer wrote:
Lol.

We'll see about the germans. How they react tp Trump will make clear what is there.

In a very entertaining conversation with a German I learned there can be discerned 4 types of Germans; 1) the stereotypical Germans who are taller and blonde an without sense of humour; he called them technically Danes 2) East Germans. Desperately, lost, money gobbling extremists on left and right. Berlin vs Leipzig an Dresden, a problem area. 3) Bayern. Arrogant, rich, competent fascists. 4) West Germans - the faction that held dominance in West Germany, people from North Rhine Westphalia, the Ruhr area, the relatively Dutch Germans.

In his opinion only the East would to be able to survive by itself. He said that he would love for the Capital of West Germany to be in Bonn again, found it very worthy of being a capital.

In any case - Germans are responding differently - the East is polarized, the South is turning racially Christian, the North is probably uninterested as usual and the West is clearly deeply engaged and industriously figuring out what the right thing to do is. I think Trump isn't sure how to approach Germany yet, I think he enjoys taking his time figuring it out.

View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:12 am

I’m can’t see Germany existing in 50 years. It’s a somewhat artificial state anyway, last to constitute itself and all that - where is Prussia? Nietzsche never had to live under “Germany”.

Maybe Germany is a microcosm of the EU; they try to form these large unions out of their different parts like the US did except the US was always a Union, and actually has common valuing.

I’ll guess that the immigration crisis will split up Germany again. That would be good perhaps except for the fact that the cure, mass immigration, is going to be worse than the disease. It’s like we are witnessing a regression to medieval Europe or even pre-medieval, late Roman Europe. The EU is acting like Rome, and when it fails all sort of local and tribal groups will re-emerge and fight for survival.

I can’t speak to SA as I’ve never been there and not studied it, but I would like to see this strange sky they have.

"...awareness is nothing besides self-valuing in a changing environment." --Fixed Cross

Wordz

EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ

' You may forget but
let me tell you
this: someone in
some future time
will think of us '

-Sappho
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:15 am

Incidentally Nietzsche wrote about going up into the forest and shooting guns with his friends in school, great times. Check out his very early lecture series published as Anti-Education, fairly recently translated into English I believe. Even then he saw the rot in the universities and politics.

"...awareness is nothing besides self-valuing in a changing environment." --Fixed Cross

Wordz

EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ

' You may forget but
let me tell you
some future time
will think of us '

-Sappho
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:24 am

Trump’s move in NK is very postmodern even to rival Obozo. Appease the tin pot tyrant and treat him as an equal, give in to political correctness and say how much is people love him. Very disturbing. Someone gave NK hydrogen nukes, it’s not like they just did all that on their own. South Koreans were never that worried about the little tin pot dictator and his ‘largest open air prison in the world’ but now I bet they are starting to sweat.

If this NK deal has been done by Obozo or Shill then the Hannities of the right would be excoriating it every day, but since it’s Trump they follow the party doctrine. But I suppose Trump recognized that Kim rocket man is actually very weak and has no confidence, and so he just stepped in to command the situation.

Fuck man, things are quite weird.

Wordz

EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ

' You may forget but
let me tell you
some future time
will think of us '

-Sappho
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:02 am

It is not me that is complicated and uncompliant! It is the place and situation you talk about acting in. I'm just a dude who is honest.

Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:29 am

One of my names features prominently in our history since the XV century. Four mire at least since the start of the republic. Two of them are etched into the Arc du Triomphe.

I'm not bragging. I'll still get up at 4 in the morning to make watered down coffee with a sock as I sing to the cows.

But I did not just happen upon this shit.

Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:15 am

Pezer wrote:
It is not me that is complicated and uncompliant! It is the place and situation you talk about acting in. I'm just a dude who is honest.

Don't get rhetorical with me, lol. We know each other too well for this. Its absurd to claim you are just "one of the people". I know your peculiarities and powers too well to fall for that. Besides Ive not had much trouble convincing other South Americans. For example, Phoneutrias wealthy dad was instantly very fond of me, as was her sister, the hottie.

Plus, it is you who failed to convince me, at least as I remember. To come to Venezuela.
I think all I failed to convince you of was for you to become a movie director. Which wasn't exactly crucial for my own path, though you'd be a genius.

No man I only take leads from astrology, and Ill keep saying it. 2023.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:19 am

But keep talking. The path is ongoing.
Ive resolved most shit here that was holding me back before.
Praise be to THOR.

Im not the same guy anymore. I have my people back.
And my name is etched, apparently, in the halls of Asgard.

Pretty badass though, the Paris thing. But thats just case in point.
Great souls will happily live like peasants.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:33 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
Trump’s move in NK is very postmodern even to rival Obozo. Appease the tin pot tyrant and treat him as an equal, give in to political correctness and say how much is people love him. Very disturbing. Someone gave NK hydrogen nukes, it’s not like they just did all that on their own. South Koreans were never that worried about the little tin pot dictator and his ‘largest open air prison in the world’ but now I bet they are starting to sweat.

As Ive always understood it the SKoreans were constantly living in dread of imminent nuclear war - precisely because of the isolation of the regime, its dangerously obscure status as a rogue left arm of China.

No Korean is a joke. All North Koreans are badasses. No nation of weaklings holds out this long in such use isolation. That is a mark of superior strength, and Koreans are simply brutally powerful.

The terms of Trumps deal are sharp and hard enough, and the incentive to comply with them is very great.
The rewards for the planet will be immense and ongoing.

But Ive always disagreed with you on Americas role in the world - I believe it has the responsibility to clean uptake mess it made, at the very least. Trump cleaned up Isis, he is cleaning up the Korea situation which was Americas mess to begin with, and I salute him for it.

Quote :
If this NK deal has been done by Obozo or Shill then the Hannities of the right would be excoriating it every day, but since it’s Trump they follow the party doctrine. But I suppose Trump recognized that Kim rocket man is actually very weak and has no confidence, and so he just stepped in to command the situation.

How could Obolko or Cont possibly have made such a deal? Obolkos deal making skills meant giving away hundreds of billions to Iran to beg it to accept more leverage. Clont... I don't even want to go there. This deal breaks a high tension impasse that has had the world on the edge of war for half a century - I am very certain he is being regarded as a god-sent in South Korea.

The Alt Right, of course not comparing you with them, were also against Trump cleaning up Isil even though they know the US created it. I could not begin to imagine a more cynical weakness. But the US simply has no choice but to deal with the values it put out there in the world - its either that or collapse from a lack of integrity. Which, as Trump has indicated, it may not.

Pezers warning stands; Kim may still be a joke, but the US house of representatives is half filled with far more pathetic jokes. Kim is certainly a figure of towering genius compared to Nancy Pelosi.

View user profile
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:41 am

http://www.breitbart.com/news/new-german-fm-wants-europe-united-to-counter-america-1st/

A small piece of the Germán puzzle revealing itself in reacción to Trumpf.

Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:42 am

Well heck, why are you telling me about your glass domes for then? Lobby phoneutra's father! Or do it your own way however you see fit. I ain't angry at that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:45 am

Your astrological guidance is always appreciated. You have certainly proved yourself there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:52 am

"Ive resolved most shit here that was holding me back before.
Praise be to THOR.

Im not the same guy anymore. I have my people back.
And my name is etched, apparently, in the halls of Asgard."

I am genuinly happy to hear this.

Thor be praised.

Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:28 am

A side note on política theory,

My brother is angry at me for supporting Trump. He says Trump is a populist and I fell for it.

I do believe that men rule men, not ideas or the momentums of status quos. I say men because I don't think women can ir want to be ruled. This is why men have often found it so importante to keep them, um, chained. Sometimes, specially recently, they make it to the top and manage to rule, but is is men they rule.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Pezer wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/news/new-german-fm-wants-europe-united-to-counter-america-1st/

A small piece of the Germán puzzle revealing itself in reacción to Trumpf.

Quote :
BERLIN (AP) — Germany’s new foreign minister says that Europe’s response to U.S. President Donald Trump’s “America First” strategy should be “Europe United.”

In his first major policy speech since taking office, Heiko Maas said the European Union should strive for a “balanced partnership” with the United States.

Maas say this means working with Washington where possible, filling voids in areas where the U.S. is withdrawing and pushing back where America is seen as crossing red lines.

Nice. Im sure they're all still pretty confused over whether they should bolster their national or European solidarity, which contradict - but this sounds quite reasonable as a basic principle.

"We need to exist too" is what I am reading.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:46 pm

Pezer wrote:
Well heck, why are you telling me about your glass domes for then? Lobby phoneutra's father! Or do it your own way however you see fit. I ain't angry at that.

Lol. Well at this point I saw it fit to put it out there for you to shoot at, and to keep in the back of your mind. It'll come up again, I expect, in a different phase.

When I was drawing these things hanging out in bars around Wallstreet in 2007, several locals were checking it out and telling me I need to build these things. Actually it started with designs for buildings at ground zero.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:04 pm

Pezer wrote:
Thor be praised.

Thanks man.

View user profile
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:09 pm

I think the unanswered question in Germany's, but also France and in a different, more defined way, England's case is who will it be that will end up existing too.

We know who Maas wants it to be. But that is not necessarily even probable.

Hungary has already answered for itself. But it was always more simple in their case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:14 pm

Pezer wrote:
A side note on política theory,

My brother is angry at me for supporting Trump. He says Trump is a populist and I fell for it.

I would almost be disappointed if he wouldn't be angry.

Quote :
I do believe that men rule men, not ideas or the momentums of status quos. I say men because I don't think women can ir want to be ruled. This is why men have often found it so importante to keep them, um, chained. Sometimes, specially recently, they make it to the top and manage to rule, but is is men they rule.

Interesting. Definitely agree to the part about man vs ideas or status quos. The man who rules can however be commanded by an idea or an insight.

About women - I guess they are fundamentally anarchic. They can obey commands, but they'll examine each one for its force and merits.
They get a kick out of being commanded, which basically means it isn't their general mindset.

Whether thats true or not, it is definitely men who are good at being ruled.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:18 pm

It makes sense, a woman would've evolved to be ruled only by her child and its destiny. She will comply with  whatever rulership will provide best for the child, but she'll be able to freely identify with al sort of different powers in her heart. In woman, it is perhaps ideas that rule.

First of all the idea of a child.
And to many a mother, the child never ceases to be primary her idea, and an entity second. This is of course what makes for destiny. Alexander.

View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:27 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Thrasymachus wrote:

As Ive always understood it the SKoreans were constantly living in dread of imminent nuclear war - precisely because of the isolation of the regime, its dangerously obscure status as a rogue left arm of China.

No Korean is a joke. All North Koreans are badasses. No nation of weaklings holds out this long in such use isolation. That is a mark of superior strength, and Koreans are simply brutally powerful.

The terms of Trumps deal are sharp and hard enough, and the incentive to comply with them is very great.
The rewards for the planet will be immense and ongoing.

But Ive always disagreed with you on Americas role in the world - I believe it has the responsibility to clean uptake mess it made, at the very least. Trump cleaned up Isis, he is cleaning up the Korea situation which was Americas mess to begin with, and I salute him for it.

The agreement that I read, between Trump and Kim, did not include hard details. Maybe there is another signed agreement I have not seen.

America did not make the mess in North Korea. However, we are allied with South Korea, who didn't even know about this cancellation of coordinated military drills that Trump announced. So basically North Korea threatens to nuke the US, and then Trump gives concessions to North Korea, shafting our ally in the process, in order for the North Koreans to say they won't do that. It is a very Obama sort of move... I see it as very weak. I would compare it to the Iran deal under Obama. But at least Trump didn't hand the NKans a huge suitcase of cash like Obama did to Iran.

When tensions were very high between North and South Korea a year ago, I spent time looking to see how the SKans were taking it. Turns out, they are used to it, it was business as usual, no one was much worried. Kim rocket man is a petty little tin pot thug who would never act on his threats, because he knows as soon as he does his little pet regime is finished. Yet Trump just elevated him to the status of a truly significant world leader worthy of respect. And as I said, Trump even went to far as to say that the NK people actually love Kim... they apparently "really love" their brutal dictator. That is why they are constantly trying to escape from NK, why they are starving. Yes of course, they love him. What a fucking joke.

Why can we not just call out bullshit when it is bullshit, whether it comes from Trump or anyone else.

Quote :
Quote :

How could Obolko or Cont possibly have made such a deal?

They did a similar shit appeasement deal with Iran, I wouldn't put it past them to do with NK too except that they simply didn't do it. But I see no reason why they could not have, it is a pretty simple deal: US stops military drills with South Korea, US treats Kim little tin pot rocket man thug as if he is a legitimate world leader worthy of respect, and NK claims they will denuclearize (which they will never do, because it is the only leverage they have). At least Trump did not remove sanctions, but he talked about doing that in the future... if there are "improvements in human rights". Yeah, well good luck with that.

I noticed that idiot Styx commenting yesterday that "of course South Korea knew about Trump was going to suspend the military exercises!" and then today we read that no, apparently they did not. Anyway just a side note.

Quote :
Obolkos deal making skills meant giving away hundreds of billions to Iran to beg it to accept more leverage. Clont... I don't even want to go there. This deal breaks a high tension impasse that has had the world on the edge of war for half a century - I am very certain he is being regarded as a god-sent in South Korea.

Kim would never use his nukes, certainly not preemptively and probably not even in defense unless he was about to get crushed. He is all talk and... nothing else. But yes, if this reduces some of the tension that is obviously good. However, there are different ways to reduce tension; I would wonder how the NK people might feel about their oppressive tyrant being glorified on the world stage and treated with utmost respect by the US president. I wonder how they feel about being told how much they "really love" him. I can imagine they might not feel too happy about that.

Trump got no concessions for the NK people. Apparently the fact that NK is the world's largest open-air prison where millions of people are starving under brutal tyrannical oppression every day, constantly trying to flee if they can... apparently no one cares about that. All they care about is the nukes. Which Kim would never even use anyway. So yeah, I think it is pretty disappointing all things considered. But I know the other side is that this is just a start, a reduction of tensions, the beginning of talks that will only continue and things will gradually improve over time. But I will have to see it to believe it.

In any case, I cannot forgive Trump for saying the NK people "really love Kim". That statement is perhaps the stupidest, most nihilistically ignorant and postmodern thing I have ever heard Trump say. And I know Trump is smart enough to know it isn't true.

Quote :
The Alt Right, of course not comparing you with them, were also against Trump cleaning up Isil even though they know the US created it. I could not begin to imagine a more cynical weakness.

I would not advocate not cleaning up Isil. But I would advocate doing it in the right way, which Trump has seemingly done.

Quote :
But the US simply has no choice but to deal with the values it put out there in the world - its either that or collapse from a lack of integrity. Which, as Trump has indicated, it may not.

The US or its values did not make North Korea. The USSR did that. So maybe Russia needs to help clean this issue up?

Quote :
Pezers warning stands; Kim may still be a joke, but the US house of representatives is half filled with far more pathetic jokes. Kim is certainly a figure of towering genius compared to Nancy Pelosi.

I don't see the point of such comparisons, but yes both of them clearly have severe mental retardation issues. And just as I do not want Trump to cave in and appease Pelosi, I do not want him to do that to Kim either.

Wordz

EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ

' You may forget but
let me tell you
some future time
will think of us '

-Sappho
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:45 pm

Pezer wrote:
I think the unanswered question in Germany's, but also France and in a different, more defined way, England's case is who will it be that will end up existing too.

Thats at least what the top rulers are thinking, except Macron. Macron sees that Frances power comes through - get this - getting German power in its service acknowledging its superiority in strength. France, if it plays its cards at all, is the properly dignified prince who enlists the services of the invincible warlord so as to secure the throne. The warlord can't rule like the prince can, it can't host like a lord. Germany is very acutely aware of their inferiority to France as a culture, but only because they are aware that humility before Paris is a universal.

If Paris is made capital of the EU, of course it will start to work to last a thousand years. As all pleasure wants eternity.
The original city of light - a million lanterns that could be seen to shimmer in the night from fifty miles away.

Quote :
Hungary has already answered for itself. But it was always more simple in their case.

Yeah, Vienna and its empire have quite the ease with never having changed at all.
A good stretching yawn will do the trick.
The populations of Hungary and Austria are still very much intertwined by they way, especially at the level of wealth and the intelligentsia.

It remains a funny thing. I saw the valuing integer logic in the heart of the empire that is now re-emerging as the centre of Europe.
As crows on the balcony witnessed me having the insight. Crows which now populate my own country as well in great numbers. Crows and thus also ravens. For about a hundred crows you get one raven.

It is real. I don't know what, but it's real, and it is here.

Perthro
Nomen Est Omen

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:05 pm

I  think it is a definitive enough statement, certainly for a first meet. Its a hell of a lot more than anyone else ever got out of a communist nation.  South Korea had already committed to nuke free peninsula, now the North has stated its intentions toward the same and signed that statement.

I don't agree that there are any similarities between the Iran situation, as I find these countries and regions to be completely different and incomparable.

South Korea stands to benefit and become the worlds wealthiest country, it is almost inevitable, if this appeasement comes through. The North will model itself after its brother step by step for a hundred years to come, from being a monolithic tyranny of uncanny Asian discipline of the most ruthless order, to being a production state and a client to no one directly. Iran will never amount to much besides lore and interesting individuals, and it knows it. This is why it wastes its oil money on sabotaging other states with sectarian islamic violence. It has nothing in itself to spend it on, no will to do anything worth mentioning.

I don't see why stopping the military drills is bad, if the tensions deescalate. Im not in favour of such expensive intimidation in general. If you are saying there is no real de escalation, only time can tell.

North Korea is no joke. Its leaders seem bizarre, seriously, who are we to talk? What about our leaders up till now? What about George Bush jr? Its not our leaders that matter. Its the potential of the people, and a good leader knows that.
Very clearly Kim sees he can benefit more from giving his people more space. He might actually be a somewhat human guy compared to his predecessors from whom he inherited his regime and methods at a young age. For all his apparent weaknesses he does not seem all that evil to me, and I very much do trust Trumps judgment of characters - he isn't alway right but he sure is right more than everyone else in circles of power, and thats why he is in charge.

In general I just respect Koreans, North and South. Classy people.
We had the only North Korean restaurant in Western Europe around the corner.

I went in once, there was no one in there but a beautiful waitress, who was graceful as hell. I sit down and had an apple juice, went to the bathroom and left.

Anyway. Ive always admired the vigorous precision of the NKs military marches, especially the women. I have a strong martial bent, and the physiological discipline of NK impressed to such an extent that I never saw it as a weak county at all. No one pulls that off that hardcore.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   

Back to top Go down

Trumpf
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: The World-
Jump to: