Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trumpf

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 7:44 am

Yes, this is all the chaotic aftermath of the averting of the apocalypse.
A great happiness pervades all of it.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 8:20 am

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/toronto-faces-having-to-close-community-centres-cancel-programs-to-house-migrant-tide-from-u-s/amp

Supremacists have gotten away with their líes thus far, but Trump is making them float up like turds in an American toilet.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 8:21 am

I don't like the term globalist. It provides cover for its adherents and backs its enemies into a regressive corner
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 8:31 am

Pezer wrote:
I don't like the term globalist. It provides cover for its adherents and backs its enemies into a regressive corner

I can go along with this, yeah.
Ive used the term globalism in an ultimately positive way in my vo as all-law thread, as a possible outcome for such an all-law;
in general the term has too many traces of a constructive and world-affirming connotation to designate the scum of the earth.

I tended to call them nazis, but thats just indicative of my disgust with them and my ideas on where their schools of thought originated.

You opt to call them white supremacists -
I do like the new meaning of the term, but I won't be able to use it every time I indicate the ... "globalists" -

should be fun coming up with a name.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 8:47 am

Ok you use Supremacist, clean.
The problem is that technically I am a supremacist too, a vo-supremacist like you may be a chao-supremacist (if for the beauty of the term alone)
I do believe in supremacy, just also in the fundamental inferiority of racism as a standard.
A hierarchy of supremacies.
Supremo-supremacy.

These scums you address, I would lean to see as Bavarian Supremacists. I suspects thats too obscure for your use, but thats where I trace the origin of their natures; people from the foothills of the Alps. These are without question the most happily racist white people. Much more than the Slavs, who were these es always regarded second rate by the Holy Roman Empire. Thracia has been except from contempt as has Macedonia.

The question of Europe revolves around the fortress of the Alps, as it aways did, even under Rome.

Transalpine Rome was no country for senators.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 8:58 am

So basically what you're dealing with is Alpine Supremacy.
Thats the power that factually will command that side of the struggle longer than any other power, certainly than any American power.
Symbolic of this is the purchase of Monsanto by Bayer.

Bayer is the 10th largest Pharma company by chemical sales, but you need to disregard that and consider them as a pusher. They don't care to make profit, they insert values into the market. Their reach is enormous, think the whole business of putting heavy hormone cocktails into all mainstream foods accounting for the rapid rise in height of humans and sexual ripeness of women - Subalpine Germany has no scruples, and Switzerland even less. Look at the rate of he Swiss franc vs the Euro. Trace it back to where you can and tell me this is not evidence of supremacy.

Alpine whites are scary for me too. Lastt time I tried to cross Switzerland they took my 50 euros then held me for hours of searching and contempt. Im not going there. Austria is different, rural, the good side to that equation. Not really as racist, as they are too peculiar and happy to be misunderstood to be all that arrogant. Why Hitler had to move to Bavaria, Germany to make it as a racist.

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 9:01 am

I agree supremacists doesn't quite achieve name status. It's not urgente to have a name yet. The white supremacy thing is just a faceta, the originating impulse.

Lol chaosupremacist. Chaos is already and will always be supreme.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 9:13 am

In general a supremacism holds the axiom of its objects supremacy -
why black lives matter is such a sad thing playing into the hands of white supremacy.

I don't think you can defeat the Alps. I need to reason with them, they're strong, pivotal.

Trumpf - Page 14 Holloway-Hannibals-Route
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 9:15 am

What are you going to do against the country that builds the dollar printing press?
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 9:17 am

"In general a supremacism holds the axiom of its objects supremacy -
why black lives matter is such a sad thing playing into the hands of white supremacy."

Very wise.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 9:18 am

"What are you going to do against the country that builds the dollar printing press?"

Business.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 9:19 am

Not against I guess. Not with either. Business with the banker tipe has another dynamic altogether.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 12:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 4:26 pm

Pezer wrote:
Japan, not to be outdone,

http://exclaim.ca/music/article/cibo_mattos_miho_hatori_goes_solo_as_new_optimism

Hahaha that is so awesome.

Whoa man. Dope.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 6:48 pm

Big Orange gets to pick another supreme court justice. Balla.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 8:51 pm

just had a “friend” refuse to talk to me anymore because i said a man who cuts off his dick and wears a dress isn’t actually a woman.

yeah. for real that happened.

i’m done.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 9:09 pm

humanity isn’t worth saving. apparently.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 10:16 pm

“An x ray border.”

omfgg i love how purely retarded these “humans” are.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 6:38 am

That really is sad when that happens.
In my experience such people are indeed lost to us.
The ones that not just disagree but throw up sanctions against us for not being like them as they are sinking.

Great news about the Supreme Court pick.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 7:21 am

yep fuck it
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:22 am

And you're right, humanity as such isn't worth saving. It is an absolute monster, if we take the whole species as   type.

Whats going on now in my terms is that the best kinds of humans across all races are slowly coming to positions of power, which goes hand in hand with the worse types exploding their foul innards across the world, and our burden is indeed simply to withstand all this and not allow these filths to define what the future is going to be - nonetheless, they do represent "humanity" as a blob (a "whole" or pretence thereof) and as such humanity is indeed bound for the gutter, the sewer, the pit.

We need a new term to designate the real - well why not just the Real. That which is able to stand apart from the general decomposition of the spirit, individuality, conscience, soul, that eats as a wholesale plague at this heavily overestimated "human type".
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:26 am

"Yeah you're human -- so what, Hitler was a human, go ahead an congratulate yourself -- but are you Real?"
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:28 am

Ha - of course Trumps twitter account is already The Real Donald Trump.

Also real news vs fake news, etc.

Real gender vs fake gender.

I think this is the right term. Real. Thats what I represent for sure.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:31 am

This is actually a very powerful angle.

I can already anticipate preventing conversations to be drawn in the wrong direction.
If "Real" is immediately offered as a criterium, it becomes damned hard for people to comfortably introduce all these new idiotic concepts, as deep down the term Real will form an obstruction in their minds - perhaps the obstruction of their minds in the face of blind unthought - the term Real does evoke a lot of neurological activity.

Plus, it hasn't been designated as racist. It is too elementary a concept. So you can easily head off a conversation saying "I support the Real" and then just ask at every juncture "but is this Real? Explain to me how this is Real".
You won't convince most of them but you will make their wheels try to turn, try to crack free from the rust.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:37 am

For example, racists aren't real. By my definition of real. As race never represents an absolute reality, just statistical indicators. With aren't real.

That can be out out there instantly.

So a Real-ist can't be racist, either.
Insulating arguments, armaments -

"No, you didn't understand. Im not racist, because racists aren't real, and Im about whats real".
Let them try to worm their way out of that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trumpf - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trumpf
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Storm :: The World-
Jump to: