Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Thought on Self Valuing Logic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

A Thought on Self Valuing Logic Empty
PostSubject: A Thought on Self Valuing Logic   A Thought on Self Valuing Logic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 7:39 am

Imagine the currently accepted symbol for chaos.

Eight lines moving outward from the center. Because in the infinity that chaos implies, more power will always be found in an outward movement. As separate from other parts of itself and encompassing of unoccupied territory as possible. Arrow lines at the ends to indicate this movement and directionality.

Now imagine a circle drawn around the symbol. Value ontology. Because it turns out to be extremely useful to declare the movement from the center, to circumscribe it and give all the exploring lines a common identity. This allows it to seek to prevail over other centers-out. It introduces care for its integrity and power.

In the infinity of chaos, truly powerful units like this require no circumscription. But in the gritty war of power over the future, it just might be the thing.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: A Thought on Self Valuing Logic   A Thought on Self Valuing Logic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 7:54 am

I think that is the perfect symbol.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: A Thought on Self Valuing Logic   A Thought on Self Valuing Logic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 7:59 am

It's a goodlooking motherfucker too, I'll show you later.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Thought on Self Valuing Logic   A Thought on Self Valuing Logic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 4:14 pm

Ill draw it myself.

Didn't, as yet.

Its gonna awesome.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: A Thought on Self Valuing Logic   A Thought on Self Valuing Logic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 10:57 pm

Ok.

I lost the original and can't make anything as cool. Have it a few tries. One Inrealized a day later I liked, but iss got all these runes on the page now.

Good luck. What worked for me was using pencil and going over the lines many times.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Thought on Self Valuing Logic   A Thought on Self Valuing Logic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 7:51 am

Drew it, with my fountain pen.
Its more beautiful than I thought.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: A Thought on Self Valuing Logic   A Thought on Self Valuing Logic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 11:10 am

Show us?
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Thought on Self Valuing Logic   A Thought on Self Valuing Logic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 11:56 am

I feel reluctant, also because I don't have a proper camera, but I prefer to get used to it for a while, see what happens when I draw a second.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thought on Self Valuing Logic   A Thought on Self Valuing Logic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Thought on Self Valuing Logic
Page 1 of 1