Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

right x people

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

right x people Empty
PostSubject: right x people   right x people Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 3:55 pm

Its problematic that so many people are unhappy. Even I am often morose on the surface, and act helpless against the tides of human stupidity.
It is hard to know who is happy and who isn't, and it is easy to know what makes happy and what doesn't.
Having the right (x) is what makes happy.
Not having (x), that can be a source of great unhappiness.
Selectivity, being particular and resourceful so as to be able to suits these particular needs, this is what leads to happiness. And it is attained by many but the scales slide into an abyss, a cloud of doom -a point of unhappiness even in happy right x people that acts as a black sun with the face of medusa snake-hair. This is we, the doom of the end of the age of the Absolute.

What people need now is a pocketknife, a wax candle and a bundle of firestones. God is as always, in the fire, in the crackling woods at dusk as a jolt to the heart wakes you up - yea, god is everywhere, as they say of the Russians. But he is of no avail to you if you do not heed your divine task, which might very well not exist, or be useless to you. So what is left? The branches that fell from the trees, is all. And Wainamoinens beard might be seen in the mist but that is all. And there is much more, but that is all.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

right x people Empty
PostSubject: Re: right x people   right x people Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 4:01 pm

Happiness is a source of great unhappiness.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

right x people Empty
PostSubject: Re: right x people   right x people Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 4:17 pm

The ethics of happiness begin as the consciousness of the unhappiness that happiness causes. What is happiness that it isn't capable of enduring and procreating by its own resources? Or rather, does it really exist?

Ok this is a vast and broad concept, and I should first separate two kind of unhappiness caused; to oneself to tuin the original happiness or to the outside world and indirectly make life more difficult, threatening with the suspicion that unhappiness may be around the corners and such a suspicion proves seldom wrong as it is its own messenger to the gods.

In order to retain happiness, aristocracy was created.
A set of mannerism that allows one acts with disdain before unhappiness. I believe this is the first prerequisite and defining characteristic of an aristocrat.

Naturally, happiness is thereby violently redefined into something completely alternate - but a happiness nonetheless. But where happiness used to be the open ended resolution to a vigorous completion of a set of sensible tasks, now it becomes a duty from the beginning of the day. And so decadence is born, as a compensation for the completely absurd task of a god, that some humans that simply didn't care for being sensible and god fearing anymore invented for themselves to ward off the nauseating boredom of a complacent humanity, which enjoys happiness as the sweat on its brow.

Defining oneself as happiness turns to defining happiness as oneself - with all the perverse forms of untruth that become possible like that. But philosophy s precisely here the remedy, at the highest peril of the aristocratic soul, and it is well defined as this dual task here given - the hygiene against perverse untruth as well as the method for defining existence in such a way that existence seems to agree, i.e. a happy way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

right x people Empty
PostSubject: Re: right x people   right x people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

right x people
Page 1 of 1