Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why: Empty
PostSubject: I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why:   I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why: Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 3:40 pm

It is the most terrifying of thoughts.

Maybe it is also the one consoling the most, which speaks against it, but what is more urgent is the increased danger of existence, and with that the increased pressure.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why:   I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why: Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 3:43 pm

Teleologically it is also sane; it forces one to think ahead. Im not sure sure Id buy backwards incarnation, parallel universes and all, Im not into that precisely because it is too easy to get into.
I sense a certain lack of resistance in these concepts that is also lacking in fantasy games, that precludes it from the world in my understanding.

What is it that remains and reincarnates... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
what an absurd question.
As if there is a "what" in such realms.

There is at most a "at what level".

AHAHBRAHADABRA

god is a devil
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why:   I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why: Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 3:47 pm

Some speculative;

the law of conservation of energy is an imprecise derivative of the law of the preservation of valuing integrity which is a soft consequence of the law of transaction; spontaneous value transaction is value increase.

Therefore the gods of destruction exist; there is too much value in the universe.
They separate the corn and the chaff and burn away excess for necessity to live again.

So that roughly there is a conservation of energy. But the dimension-threshing floor of chaos logic amounting in the fractal commands perpetual increase, as with every step the possible possibilities increase a manifold more than paths taken.

What does not increase or decrease is the directions of increase. The directions of decrease are our paths, our free will, to which most of us relinquish our cosmic integrity entirely, like drops in the ocean. But we are no doubt born as patterns of increase.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why:   I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why: Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 3:54 pm

Wait did I say chaos logic?

Thats a damn good term.

For VO I mean.

If just for that it eliminates the distinction,
itself a fucking threshing floor

DIONYSOS

I Have It!
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why:   I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why: Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 3:56 pm

What I find interesting is the idea, mentioned also in True Detective and referenced there to Nietzsche and the eternal return although I do not think he ever put it like this, that our reality is a massive 4D structure like a sculpture, with every point in space-time present in that sculpture; out consciousness is a little point of light tracing paths through the sculpture, and from our perspective time is linear and moving forward, things are changing... but from the perspective of the structure itself, nothing changes, everything is frozen.

And not only that, but every "conscious-trace-path" is always moving, at all points, and will be forever. So basically "we" are indeed fated to an eternal return where whatever "we" are as a consciousness is going to be repeating the same moments and experiences of this lifetime forever and ever without end, so long as this 4D sculpture-structure thing exists.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why:   I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why: Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:01 pm

I do think such a sculpture is what we amount to as a universe, as time ripples back or just works back from its implications long before any need for eternity in the equation through interference of sheer numbers of possibilities collapsing into fewer and fewer, we are in a zone of millions of years where the future is fixed and this effectively is such a sculpture, or more a ring of frozen lightning around the most present of moments, which still do change the structure, as I do think this structure must have been built from zero dimensions. By sheer chaos logic.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why:   I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why: Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:05 pm

I say millions of years as I think beyond that there is a lot of room for change, cataclysmic events are almost a necessity, and there is almost pure chaos involved there, so trillions of self-valuings will be born and the future is again upset.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why:   I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why: Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:06 pm

my read on chaos logic so far is that it is related to the fact that at bottom everything is disconnected because self-values in a void. eventually you get to a point where existants exist without meaningful reference to each other, they are simply hard points of self-value, totally separate like stars in the sky.

ideas are like this too, I think, the best ideas anyway. The highest ones.

So you have a nice chaos logic on both sides, above and below; then in the middle is everything else, all the connectedness-stuff such as ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why:   I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why: Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:13 pm

Chaos logic is fatal to itself, chaos always kills itself and collapses into orders, and this towering eternity that is, I think, the middle part, is an accumulation of the consequences of chaos logic against the void; but indeed it is of itself nothing of substance except the chaos logic which can only be found pure at the bottom of the ocean of possibility, the starry sky.

So the more you get into any system the more of the sky is filtered out, and the more things are causal to each other. But ultimately as Einstein mathematically indicated and empathically denied, things are foremost causally relevant to themselves, if we speak of the terms in which the causes and effects are formed. Their self-causation is an indicator of what they are able to cause in others but there is no universal and therefore also no absolute state of relations. There is only... will to power, a monster of energy.

This four dimensional sculpture would be of that monster of energy.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why:   I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why: Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:16 pm

Im not sure of reincarnation, Ive by no means proven it, its just the most compelling train of thought and kernel of ethics.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why:   I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why: Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 7:46 pm

by some weird isometric law or logic, it makes sense. reincarnation that is.

but in the abstract sense. any two souls (beings, consciousnesses, whatever) are the same soul in so far as and to the degree to which they are similar. that is what it means to be similar to something else; to be the same as it in some way/s.

so everything is always reincarnating all the time. because of the similarities. and this is especially true not on the material atomic level so much as on the ideal level. with regard to ideas, values, phenomenorational relations.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why:   I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why: Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 8:05 pm

Yeah its hard to get a grasp on, impossible to be sure. I actually mean it literally in terms of a continuation of experience, memory, being able to remember past lives and plan for next ones sensibly. Im way down in the dirt of it, no way I can or want to prove this. Im just saying this as a personal thing I guess.

What soul is, I don't know, I honestly find it most apt for the music type. In our western occultism the thing that prevails is regarded as the Individuality vs the mortal Personality (terms I find pleasantly transparent), and if we are doing our "high work" we are acting as the Individuality. There is some mundane sense to this, as we are working on values that re beneficent for our type, family, valued ones. If it happens, I think we re probably being reincarnated into a same value-pool at different times. It seems an economic way to advance values, and that is all we are vessels of, the will to value, which is a growth-issue. Value expires... so it needs to be maintained until it comes less prone to expiration - just loosely following the thread here. Again this is speculative.

Indeed if I speak of "the Individuality" vs "The Personality" I already make billions of these things identical in a sense. In another though the more complex self-valuings get the more different they become as well - this is always the paradox, as tings become more distinct, they become more categorical.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why:   I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why: Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 8:10 pm

To clear up a possible misunderstanding, doing this high work would stand in no relation to remembering past lives. A crackhead may remember past lives as visions in his hell, and most high work doing people are way too busy doing their high work to go about remembering past lives. But subconscious, or supraconsciously through the clock that started as our chart, the consequences of the past are filtering trough in our decisions and the paths we are offered.

In any case astrology is an ideal form to apprehend the 4d sculpture, as you can actually render it.
A progressed chart overlaying a natal chart is, for example, a 4d sculpture.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

PostSubject: Re: I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why:   I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why: Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 11:11 pm

All of these are useful things.

That is all they are. To your humble servant.

The reason Nietzsche was great is that when he said follow your nose, he said "no but literally."

Smell. What can be more real? The highest or the lowest or the anythingest can never be more real. This is what makes drug states more powerful and not less than sober states. They work on the senses, and it is these altered senses that have such deep implications on the words. Toxins.

Lol, chaos logic. Fine, fine. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why:   I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why: Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 5:10 am

Smell gives more vital information, and often more reliable information, than the other senses. Information thats too close to the ground to lie, and too up in the air to be hidden.

N wrote:
II . Dionysus

1003 (Jan. -Fall 1888)

To him who has turned out well, who does my heart good, carved from wood
that is hard, gentle, and fragrant--in whom even the nose takes
pleasure--this book is dedicated.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why:   I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why: Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 5:35 am

Use is perhaps the most objective type of value.

To begin with, what is useful to one man can thereby become very dangerous to another, whether he has any knowledge of it or not.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why:   I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why: Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 8:57 am

Yes.

Yeeeeesssss...
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why:   I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why: Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 7:28 pm

whatever man

i’m just sick of the unreal shit

i’m out
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why:   I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why: Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 7:43 pm

I do like the idea of backwards reeincarnation. Only because I like to think that the way I am will guarantee I am reborn a Samurai in feudal Japan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why:   I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I now believe in reincarnation. Here is why:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Earth :: The Gods-
Jump to: