Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Kinda Christian

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

My Kinda Christian - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Kinda Christian   My Kinda Christian - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 6:46 am

Btw I never bowed. That one time you think I did, I did duck, but my face was turned up to see the fire pass by.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: My Kinda Christian   My Kinda Christian - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 8:09 am

I do need an answer by tonight. I know you don't like to be rushed.

But if I don't get an answer from you by tonight, I'll assume the answer is no.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: My Kinda Christian   My Kinda Christian - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 8:54 am

Pezer wrote:
I give my full consent for you to use even the Olympian Gods in your... project (lol, pro-ject dating back to the ancient aztecs).

You can have that entire sandbox.

Just don't expect me to actually embrace it. Philosophers have no jurisdiction.

Ave!

Zeus has been close to me since I met him in High School, his name in Greek drawn on the chalkboard by the frenzied teacher immediately revealed all of his greatness.

Im the priest of Zeus on the internet, I think - the main one anyway. In his name of course, the Calendar.

We should visit Greece together once. Preferably with Capable along too.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: My Kinda Christian   My Kinda Christian - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 8:58 am

Pezer wrote:
Btw I never bowed. That one time you think I did, I did duck, but my face was turned up to see the fire pass by.

Your not the bowing type, I know that.
Sagittarius-Leo doesn't bow.

All that ever got your head down was family shit.

(Sagittarius Leo, when I call you that I refer to the reciprocity of Sun in Sagittarius and Jupiter in Leo.)
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: My Kinda Christian   My Kinda Christian - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 9:02 am

Pezer wrote:
Lol, maybe you can let me be Satan, I would kill it!

Up to you.

I said it before, you are a kind of Satan. An adversary, challenger, someone who understands honour and power yet refuses all authority if it isn't somehow aesthetically pleasing.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: My Kinda Christian   My Kinda Christian - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 9:22 am

Pezer wrote:
Actually, I would say it was taste that brought the Abrahamic God into the European world. The Romans suddenly noticed Him and His ridiculous amount of power and beyondness and weren't humble enough, perhaps it was not yet possible to be humble enough, to accept that it is a God only to be worshipped by His chosen people.

The lesson from the old testament for non Jews is basically that it's probably a good idea just to get along with them, do business and such.

Of course this leaves a first generation half-Jew like me, especially from a lineage including a Gaon an many rabbis, in an interesting situation.

Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: My Kinda Christian   My Kinda Christian - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 9:37 am

Yes it does.

And if you're doing what I think you're doing, well, shit. I'm for it like a caiman is for a river.

Or a chalk for a board.

Or a moth for a flame.

I'm just for it, is all.

And if you're doing the other thing I think you might be doing, then I will remain to be a good guide to you and slap you around now and then and generally have a lot of fun with you. But I'm keeping my gods.

Either way, it's roses. I really like you man. You taught me a whole new perspective on dignity. You are the only human so far to make power itself as an end a worthy thing in my eyes. Like blam. Holy moley. Goodness gracious.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: My Kinda Christian   My Kinda Christian - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 10:46 am

I admire your taste before the WtP as well. We must have gods to not be crushed under the honour. Re; the marble pillars, Doric order.

I am a river to my caimans
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: My Kinda Christian   My Kinda Christian - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 11:22 am

Now a bow, in the arrogant noble style. More a tilt of the head, but at least it's vertical and heartfelt.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: My Kinda Christian   My Kinda Christian - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 4:36 pm

My Kinda Christian - Page 4 Sengoku_period_battle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Kinda Christian   My Kinda Christian - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Kinda Christian
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Earth :: The Gods-
Jump to: