Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

retro

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

retro Empty
PostSubject: retro   retro Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 9:03 am

Look at progressed retrograde, stations, direct-goings. Incredible indicators, drastic changes.

With me for example, when I was 16 my progressed Uranus turned retrograde, in normal terms, that means sixteen days after I was born. A progressed chart simply takes one year as one day. Anyway that is the moment I received money and got a camera and changed into someone who could captivate people with stories. Through the absurdity of Uranian storytelling I learned of the inscrutable ways the mind has to the heart, and I learned to see through high level bullshit. It taught me of manipulation and of getting ahead against all odds, which made see that one can only get ahead against the odds.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

retro Empty
PostSubject: Re: retro   retro Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 5:12 pm

So Facebook shares dropped from $217 to $174 directly on the Mercury retrograde.
Facebook of course purely Mercurial.

Ill put some money on it the day before it goes direct. Maybe Ill make my own Nasdaq sub index to work the Mercury retrogrades.

Mercury cost Zukkerberg some 14 billion dolares
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

retro Empty
PostSubject: Re: retro   retro Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 5:17 pm

The cause is that Uranus, ruling the internet and electronics in general, has moved from fire into Earth recently.  This Mercury retrograde is the first since that happened.

What to learn from this is clear.

I can now begin building a method. For exa

There must be a general division of Venutian and Mercurial markets to play with the respective retrogrades.

LOL
I didn't even see that. Twitter, utmost Mercury, also dropped 20 percent the same day.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

retro Empty
PostSubject: Re: retro   retro Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 5:24 pm

incredible
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

retro Empty
PostSubject: Re: retro   retro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 10:08 am

Fuuuuck.

I always hate missing out, but the day I realized chances NEVER cease to appear I felt very giddy.

Happy hunting, you motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

retro Empty
PostSubject: Re: retro   retro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 10:12 am

Try to develop some system to find the best low. I cannot see why just before it goes direct would be the lowest.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

retro Empty
PostSubject: Re: retro   retro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 10:13 am

Zuzk ain't no fool, he will struggle against this. What is he? Venutian?
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

retro Empty
PostSubject: Re: retro   retro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 10:15 am

To add to the fun of you making cash money, I will not check the news on FB. I will see how this rides out in purely astrological terms.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

retro Empty
PostSubject: Re: retro   retro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 12:27 pm

I can explain that to you if you sit still, young man.

twitter
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/TWTR/
still sliding

There is no telling where it will slide down to. But it is highly likely that when the retrograde occurs, whatever dynamic sustained the sliding will come to falter. Not certain, likely, as likely as I can get any in-point.
I am not god like enough to simply be able to know when what moves how, there is the Facebook chart to be considered, zukkerbergs own, and billions of other factors. I know only one thing here which is that this retrograde seamlessly coincided with the biggest drop in market capitalization ever. And the only other possibly relevant fact that remotely suggests itself is that when the retrograde stops, a reversal of the trend might very well occur.

Make things simpler than they are to work for us, but here the simplicity is given by a paradigmatic loss of unprecedented scale and a cosmic correlation.

Facebook has been as low as 156 the year, so investors wil be keeping that in mind.
I will want to hold the stocks for a very short time, as it is unlikely that Facebook will overcome this to grow even bigger than it has ever been any time soon. Unlikely but possible, still. I don't look for long terms with what I have to invest now.

Zuckerberg is far from an impressive man. Facebook is utter shit. It isn't even a brilliant idea, its an unclean idea, an easy way to make shit out of good things. The programming is genius Im sure. Thats what Zukkerberg is, a coder, a nerd, someone without a great idea of humanity, so his architecture is bad for us. And seemingly can't last - a better idea must come before fb utterly disintegrates. Ill keep in mind the recent generational transit and try to figure out a way to identify that which cannot escape growth.

Holy fuck -
I just looked at Walmart who have last week or before made a contract with Microsoft, to fuck with Amazon. Okay I looked at Walmarts chart - ye who know astrology already know;
At the point of retrograde the stock jumped three full percent. Walmart, Taurean to the bone, massive tangible titan, noting to do with Mercury except day to day registry.

So where Mercury falls away Venus can be enhanced.
That is a very acute corroboration of my earlier proposal to split the markets into Venus and Mercury.

Byzatszchki.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

retro Empty
PostSubject: Re: retro   retro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 12:53 pm

Ok oddly enough Venus' next retrograde wil pick up three degrees down from where Jupiter came to a direct stop. They move us back into Libra.

Holy shit, Im not even gonna say what I see.

Um, so back to the strategy. Venus goes retro around 5 October.
If the thesis applies as I hope, the tech markets will have some more space to move without the bulls eye so hard on them. The Nasdaq should at least outpace its 20 day moving average over the range of a few weeks for this aspect to remain plausible.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

retro Empty
PostSubject: Re: retro   retro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 2:54 pm

Guy, fb will not fall in the forseeable future. And anything but aggressive growth (as agressive as something that size can be) would be a fall. This ain't no GM during recession. This bitch'll bounce back.

I don't know about Zuckerberg. All I see is blond, redhead, brunette...

Allz I'm saying is that, just for the extran nickles if you will, there might be some interesting astrological bullshit going on to narrow down the buy signal even furtherer.

The moon or something. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

retro Empty
PostSubject: Re: retro   retro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 2:57 pm

The fall of Google will announce the fall of fb.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

retro Empty
PostSubject: Re: retro   retro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 4:20 pm

The drop for google was less than a percent and fb and twitter near 20 percent. That alone proves you wrong entirely. I deleted the rest of my reply because you give me irrelevant speculation and that bores me man. Give me some hypothetical trade orders instead. I want to see if you are for real on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

retro Empty
PostSubject: Re: retro   retro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 5:43 pm

As far as I can see, that only proves Google is less suceptible to Merc.

If you want orders, I told you what I need. I don't need to show you shit, if you don't provide it to me I will acquire it myself. It'll just take longer.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

retro Empty
PostSubject: Re: retro   retro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 5:47 pm

As far as the suggestion to narrow it down, that IS day trading. If you already know a profit is there, the extent to which you don't maximize is a loss.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

retro Empty
PostSubject: Re: retro   retro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 5:49 pm

Well that's a little extreme. It's just more fun is all. A possible though not certain way to make even more profit by simply sharpening the system.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

retro Empty
PostSubject: Re: retro   retro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 6:15 pm

Google is deeply Mercurial but has a spine of heavier planets, Neptune, Pluto, Saturn, where FB does not. More importantly as I said it is Venutian, Taurean, can still thrive on Uranus there by mediating value transactions of all of kinds.

But logically the percentages of loss just tell you that fb is a few paradigms weaker, which the fundamentals unequivocally indicate.

You look at Bloomberg, I look at values.

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

retro Empty
PostSubject: Re: retro   retro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 6:16 pm

Would you put $1000 on it?
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

retro Empty
PostSubject: Re: retro   retro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 6:20 pm

Lol bloomberg
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

retro Empty
PostSubject: Re: retro   retro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 6:20 pm

Fraid they got a paywall for anything remotely interesting.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

retro Empty
PostSubject: Re: retro   retro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 6:21 pm

For the better. I would be too interested in their nitty grittys to maintain my own magnifiscent understanding.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

retro Empty
PostSubject: Re: retro   retro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 6:25 pm

My brother used to get equally frustrated at my predictions and get even angrier when I offered a bet. They all of them came true, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

retro Empty
PostSubject: Re: retro   retro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 6:27 pm

Anyway I do like your Mercury system. I can't work the logy like you can so I can't further refine it.

But it would be fun to see that.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

retro Empty
PostSubject: Re: retro   retro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 6:42 pm

I just like the google stock way better. Not just the versatile thus shock-insulated value of the company but the patters of growth, deliciously vital pulse compared to the stale up trending of fb. Im pretty picky. Ive picked right too in all instances so far.

Ive been waiting because I knew stuff like this was coming. Ive said it quite specifically a few months ago, fb was going own and google would not. I could tell unjust by myself dumping fb and feeling a lot better, and at the same time doing well and feeling well on youtube. Like a Cadillac, that Google. Facebook is a bus ride and you're standing and a couple is fucking in the back and some old dude is drawing out his pencil next to you. The turbulence meant that confusion had arrived, and this always means that growth is for the moment undermined. Some thing h to fall. Im going to keep a close watch but intend to ride out the retrograde. Plus, it is of course just ill advised to take any such steps in a mercury retrograde- lol! I didn't ene take that in consideration, the whole fucking point of the retrograde as it is classically understood. Haha.
So okay Ill just make a nice Nasdaq portfolio for when it goes direct.
If you want to help me ook for tech stocks the are likely to jump when Mercury goes direct, that'd b something I could work with.
Ill always do the opposite of falling for pressure. I need an idea to be good enough to call out to me. Usually these ides are my own. But youve had your share of brilliant ideas in several fields, so I keep an open ear. This all Ill give you though, my ear.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

retro Empty
PostSubject: Re: retro   retro Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 6:46 pm

So no bzzet?

Also, just so I understand this, so you're not gonna buy the Mercury retrograde low?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

retro Empty
PostSubject: Re: retro   retro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

retro
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Earth :: The Gods :: Astrology-
Jump to: