Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If McDonalds is Satan, I'm on Satan's Side

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

If McDonalds is Satan, I'm on Satan's Side Empty
PostSubject: If McDonalds is Satan, I'm on Satan's Side   If McDonalds is Satan, I'm on Satan's Side Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 6:14 pm

Lol, "By Zeus Saggitarious doesn't compromise or 'forgot the other thing.'

Don't worry, I didn't read back to the slander. Whatever that might have been. I know you far too well to have kept reading after a point that time. Thankfully the opinion of people on ilp is of no interest to me.

But I am sorry to ride you like that. Try to see it from my perspective. And you still don't know me at all, I am not disappointed you didn't take over Venezuela, though it would be fun to watch you try. It may be one of the few tasks left in the world where your victory would not be a given. I am disappointed you did not conquer philosophy. But at least now I understand why. I respect you inmensley, even if going back to ilp for some darn reason reminds me of the low places you drag yourself through, and that such places always leave marks, patterns of feeling and thought.

But obviously none of these fuls can even begin to imagine what you are of. Even Sawelios, just no clue. And I am a fan, you should always know that.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

If McDonalds is Satan, I'm on Satan's Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: If McDonalds is Satan, I'm on Satan's Side   If McDonalds is Satan, I'm on Satan's Side Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 7:06 pm

I ride on to victory, and it would be a damn lie if I said I'm not gonna come back here probably a few minutes from now. This place is my home.

A slanted home.

You're gonna have to ban and block me. And even then, I'm attracted enough to you that I would probably take up some surname and ace your essay and come back. You're gonna have to magically ban me for me to stay away from here.

So. God bless.
Back to top Go down

If McDonalds is Satan, I'm on Satan's Side
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Earth-
Jump to: