Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is the Self-Valuing?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

áš  : 8696

Who is the Self-Valuing? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the Self-Valuing?   Who is the Self-Valuing? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2018 11:36 am

The discovery of self-valuing logic led me to set aside everything in myself that I did not consciously sanction. It just happened like that, I knew "I" was a blend of different self-valuings at that point, shades of myself running through each other. What I am now is centred. I have been unable to serve any purposes but my own and have thus lost the capacity to be employed - I can only invest and administrate, and that "goes good" as my man Helmet says. So what have I become? The primary change that ultimately took place, is that Ive become a moral dominion, rather than a tolerant person. I now have no other way to exist but to place demands on people so that they stop withering away. This quality of self-valuing has come about by my fated bond with my father and mother, the massive moral and spiritual weight they represent, with all its humanities and traps - Have been forced to change the behaviour of my family most radically. I basically forced them to return to their roots, grasp onto them, become true to the Earth. This now has led to a position where I feel at ease, a paradigm that I know can last thousands of years, and this is what human self-valuing requires; an eye to the future and a heart rooted into the results of deeds that sprung from the purest of sense, the innate logic of the free heart, the uncompromising patience that sees to it that everything is changed in accordance with its own powers.

Powers are hard and tough to unlock. Not in all, but in most men, they are hidden well. Eventually all men are dragged by sheer breath of time into their own caves, but most don't know that is happening and refuse, and become ghosts - yet a ghost can be born into life again, fixed again to his body, the pursuit of self, safety and the seasons. The central theme here is caves and caverns in which the strength of man sit restless, like bison beng driven tot he edge of a cliff. For that is what idle strength is in a world of turmoil; a slowly being pushed toward an inevitable abyss. Self-Valuing man is the one who begins to walk the other way, against all the current of passive time, creating patterns into the cosmic ocean of consequence that ripple back all the way to its origins, meaning only that they take on the form of purity, of integrity. Out of such things as names and legacies the solar systems were born, values on lockdown.
Back to top Go down

Who is the Self-Valuing?
Page 1 of 1