Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where We Choose to Be Weak

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

Where We Choose to Be Weak Empty
PostSubject: Where We Choose to Be Weak   Where We Choose to Be Weak Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 6:38 pm

I have seen the most glorious things a human can see. I am overrich. So the question becomes, what to do with all this? Zarathustra asked the same.

It is not enough to lord our richness over others. That is boring. Or to use it to destroy or humiliate others. That would be an act of hate towards a world we love. We must also be weak, share a softness with the world. It cannot be a weakness chosen at random or inherited by chance. It must be chosen, in a worthy place.

My weakness is when ordinary men exhibit bravery. There I allow myself to be soft. There I open myself like a book and give everything. Is this itself a cruelty? A way of lording my overrichness? The hateful responses I get suggest so. As if in this act of pure human eye to eyeness I dared the world to rise to my level when it cannot. The spit on my face, a reproach.

But it is nonetheless a weakness. For for it to be truly an offer, it must contain no possibility of harm, no taksies backsies.

I suppose, at bottom, it is unthinkable to me that only I am capable of greatness. It is such a small thing, greatness!

I had made it my mission to make the world a place for brave men. But it is always unexpected how much resentment of others can hurt me. Very much. Now I don't want to anymore. I will go to my grave, a kind man, with my riches.

The truth is it was always a fancyfulness. For I know the world is headed in my direction, I have seen it. I just wondered if I could not shave a couple of hundred thousand years from the waiting period.

Is this not what made Nietzsche too? His broken heart over Wagner? So he created a cave for us, a place where the walls were painted with our truths. A place to hunker down and wait. And perhaps, every new decent man will wander from it and try his luck. Maybe one of us will make it!

For you, dear Wagners of the world, know we truly loved you. You also keep the fire in the cave alive by providing us, for however fleeting a time, with friendship. Yes, Nietzsche was right about this too, a talent for friendship is at the heart of our talent.

So thank you. Not anymore for helping me in my path or being instrumental to the dawning of the ubermensch. That is not to be in my lifetime. Thank you for serving as an outlet for my friendship, for my love.

And don't worry about old Pezer. He has learned to toil the Earth and enjoy his downfall. He will not die pennyless in some ditch.

Jakob Milikowski,

Good luck with your rap and stuff. Thanks for the friendship.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: Where We Choose to Be Weak   Where We Choose to Be Weak Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 9:45 pm

seeing truth takes courage.

three cores together comprise subjectivity: truth, will(topower), and fantasy. it is not only each of these three themselves but the relationship between subjectivity to each of them, that creates subjectivity.

3-2-1
2-3-1
1-2-3
4-3-2-1
4-2-1-3
5-3-2-1
5-2-1-3
6-3-2-1
6-2-1-3
4-5-6
5-4-6
6-4-5

how much truth can you bear to see? how much of your subjectivity can hold so many and what kinds of truths?

the body is a library in which are written the texts of subjectivity. can you set aside the world enough to learn how to pick up yourself?

i wish you the best.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Where We Choose to Be Weak   Where We Choose to Be Weak Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 9:58 pm

we all run from certain truths.

have you accepted this fact?

have you accepted the fact that you run from certain truths, those truths specifically that you fear?

subjectivity becomes an arrow pointed away from oneself. the world then steps in and provides a nice justification for never not doing that.

you don’t have to stop running from certain scary truths. that’s not really possible; to stop running from some scary truth is to begin running from another scary truth, perhaps the one that you were required to cover over in order to learn how to stop running from the first one. but you must at least learn that you are running from something, and then learn what it is you run from and why/how.

even the seed runs from the earth.

out of all excuses to never learn the fact that one is running from oneself, i have noticed that the greatest excuse, by that i mean the most useful excuse, is the will to power. the idea of the will to power is just an excuse for the excuse. the second most useful excuse is “god”. the third most useful excuse is anger/rage, a kind of reactive self-righteousness in the face of pain. alcohol and drugs are also up there on this list somewhere. very nice excuses indeed.

one is even able to alternate excuses back and forth for an entire lifetime, and never stop running from oneself nor even realize that is what one is doing. when one excuse burns out just switch to another until the first one recharges.

life is stuck in that funny cycle. the cycle itself is what we call life.

i’ve nonetheless seen beautiful things begotten into being as a result of that cycle.

i don’t take sides, which is why i can see everything. but in the end we all take a side. it is the not taking a side that allows you to really take a side. a better explanation for the idea of god has probably never been conceived than that.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where We Choose to Be Weak   Where We Choose to Be Weak Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 7:57 pm

I obviously disagree.

Life isn't just one thing. If will to power is anything, it is that truth.

It isn't any one thing or any three things. So there value is created, actual value. Life is this or that is a denial of life, an attempt at one anyhow. Life has a way of imposing itself regardless.

One value I have: respect for vast intelligence, specially against the backdrop of the rarity of any small amount of it. So therefore I got over it and am back here. Sent Fixed Cross an email, hoping it is recieved.

I consacrate this motherfucking temple!

Salud
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Where We Choose to Be Weak   Where We Choose to Be Weak Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 8:53 pm

yeah nothing is nothing and anything is anything. or wait, was it anything is nothing or nothing is anything, i forget.

these attempts to shut down one’s own mind in service to universalist ideology are boring. it had no place here.

start thinking. wake the fuck up. plant a flag and see where it leads. that’s life.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where We Choose to Be Weak   Where We Choose to Be Weak Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 9:42 pm

You only wish you knew me. But I'm done choosing between you and my own glorious path. I choose both.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Where We Choose to Be Weak   Where We Choose to Be Weak Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 9:45 pm

evasive non-answers only prove the point i was making.

ok so maybe you’re an artist, not a philosopher. i can see that now.

nothing wrong with that. go grab the world by the balls, artistically speaking. you have my support.

glad we cleared the air.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where We Choose to Be Weak   Where We Choose to Be Weak Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 9:46 pm

Lol ok.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Where We Choose to Be Weak   Where We Choose to Be Weak Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 6:41 am

Id recommend against giving up.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where We Choose to Be Weak   Where We Choose to Be Weak Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 7:24 am

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where We Choose to Be Weak   Where We Choose to Be Weak Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 9:45 am

Capable wrote:
evasive non-answers only prove the point i was making.

ok so maybe you’re an artist, not a philosopher. i can see that now.

nothing wrong with that. go grab the world by the balls, artistically speaking. you have my support.

glad we cleared the air.

Philosophy is essentially doctrinal.
I think thats the "problem".

If an idea doesn't have a working transferrable logic to it, it is not a philosophical idea.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where We Choose to Be Weak   Where We Choose to Be Weak Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 11:17 am

Doctrine only kicks in once the mistery of the thing has worn off a bit. Why it took Moses so long to produce the tablets.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where We Choose to Be Weak   Where We Choose to Be Weak Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 12:50 pm

Useful way of talking about Moses.

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where We Choose to Be Weak   Where We Choose to Be Weak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where We Choose to Be Weak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Earth-
Jump to: