Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where Authority Lays

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 4:26 pm

Yeah the videos are gone. They think highly of themselves, our childish antics now embarass them. Like when that same cousin untagged himself from a fb picture of us at a Motorhead concert.

We called ourselves juri buri. HOOree boorEE.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 4:29 pm

It is in a sense embarrassing. A hopeless rebellion against an Apollo in full strength.

The Caracas street days were different. Nobody was embarassed. Just starved.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 4:31 pm

Against an Apollo? No... Well something like it. A propriety that dressed itself in the most perverse excesses.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 4:36 pm

Pezer wrote:
That guy was also good at making cool videos. He now works at the marketing branch of Redbull in Vienna.

Huh, that is bizarre... that is the exact job I was about to apply for instead of which I left Vienna altogether.
My girls friend held some position there.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 4:37 pm

Yes I think it was an Apollo that had to deal with strong African passions and so dispensed with morality altogether.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 4:38 pm

I believe it is the system coopting cool. Nice enough as far as it goes, but with some serious limits. And of course total disregard for starvation.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 4:38 pm

Vis a vis Redbull @ Vienna
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 4:51 pm

Of course Apollo has no care about starvation. Whilst I believ that all the worlds real problems can be traced back to it. Terrorism, mass migration, organized crime on an evil scale, dictatorships, theocracies, souldeath of those who live in plenty.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 4:53 pm

Cool becomes a mirage to cover for the carelesness, a distorted and faint shadow of real cool.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 5:12 pm

Btw I wont say in my estimation again. I will take it that it is given. Good will throws me off but I will try to stay true to what I came back for, that is: not proselitizing, but the freedom of intelligence. Of intelligent friends. But I'm not good with emotions so bear with.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 6:29 pm

I agree about starvation.
It is obviously easy enough to provide the world with daily bread without making a dent in capitalism. Foodstamps aren't a bad idea. Something to circumvent the financial economy for the bare basics. It'll cost about a tenth of a percent of anything relevant.
Russia, the emerging grain-supplier of the future, can be put to good and noble use for the global community.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 6:47 pm

I tend to think it's not sustainable to tax capitalism. Or for pity to feed people. Rather cool must be recognized in its substancial reality. If you simply don't ignore the starving or treat them as lesser humans, like pets, then solutions emerge. That's the one thing Chavez got right. Pride matters more than food. There is no such thing as a people without a rich and feetile as shit religious heritage. I am a globalist in that sense, in celebrating difference by finding it sexy. NGOs ruined Africa and all that. Maybe that's not what you're saying but centralized direction of industry is meant to fail.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 6:48 pm

Only jews can do that because they have extreme reverence for the craft, not pity or "well we'll throw them a bone." They throw bones but they don't make an industry out of it.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 6:50 pm

Jews should be role models of will to power. How to own capitalism instead of capitalism owning you.

Or these guys

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 6:52 pm

Capitalism is fun. Why on Earth would anyone make it boring? It is itself the capacity of fun to feed humanity.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 6:53 pm

Also pride. Work gives pride. Earning things. Not everybody has to be an entrepreneur.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 6:55 pm

I guess I don't only just mean starving for food.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 6:57 pm

The real reason they are ignored is the real things they have to say about human nature. The first world has become so isolated in its artificial justifications that it actually fears its own humanity. Love of actual danger, for example, so deeply engrained in our i stinctual heritage as humans.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 7:00 pm

I see Canadian fathers here FREAKING OUT at their kids for wandering onto a street from a curb in a dead end street that gives to a park and cars rarely park there and obviously no danger around. Just alienated from their own selves. Actual recognition of danger no longer exists, only recognition of rules and ascribing of ultimate abstracted danger to all instances of them being broken.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 7:01 pm

That's the opposite of civilization.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 7:02 pm

The actual truth is: if it's not dangerous, it's not fun.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 7:05 pm

Ok cooling off now, I see another thing you are indicating with that. That the fact that there is so much actual grain in Russia means Capitalism can grow into where it is needed.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 7:06 pm

And that the world doesn't care. Nobility is in actual activity, not central planning to the exclusion of the starving or including them only as pets.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 7:08 pm

I can safely put words in most people's mouths. But unwise to do it with you.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 7:12 pm

Ok here's my thing with discussing geopolitics. It has to be extremely specific. Meaning that whatever words are used, the blanks WILL be filled in. Too much at stake to leave anything in the air. And blanks have colors, they suggest meaning by the words used. So it's not really guessing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where Authority Lays
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Interpretation-
Jump to: