Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jordan Peterson joins the sjws

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Jordan Peterson joins the sjws Empty
PostSubject: Jordan Peterson joins the sjws   Jordan Peterson joins the sjws Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 7:39 am

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/10/07/jordan-peterson-kavanaugh-should-step-down-from-supreme-court-to-have-his-name-cleared/

Sorry but what a dumbass.
K should step down "to clear his name"?

How would stepping down clear his name?
And how would stepping down not betray his country and the millions that fought for him? And how would it not sanction soviet trials for the future?

Think, Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Peterson joins the sjws   Jordan Peterson joins the sjws Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 8:07 am

The mainstream paper USA Today shows JP's cowardly leftist-placating act for what it is; dangerous insanity.

USA Today wrote:

Democrats have unleashed a red wave of Brett Kavanaugh-believing women voters
Margot Cleveland  Opinion contributor
Published 3:15 AM EDT Oct 8, 2018

Christine Blasey Ford and her lawyers Debra Katz and Michael Bromwich
Pool photo by Tom Williams
The Democrats declared war on Brett Kavanaugh in the name of women’s rights. But not only did the left’s attempt to deny Kavanaugh a place on the Supreme Court with last-minute allegations of sexual misconduct fail, the tactics employed have also wrought immeasurable and long-term damage on victims of sexual assault.

Since Christine Blasey Ford’s accusation that now-Justice Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her 36 years ago, while they were both high school students, Democrats have portrayed her mere allegation as proof conclusive of Kavanaugh’s guilt. “We must believe survivors,” became the battle cry. And Democrats, such as Hawaii Sen. Mazie Hirono, citing the National Task Force to End Sexual and Domestic Violence, warned that Kavanaugh’s confirmation will “send a message to every victim of sexual violence that their pain doesn’t matter, that they do not deserve justice, and that for them, fair treatment is out of reach. This will only serve to drive victims into the shadows, and further emboldening abusers.”

Democrats' posturing will hurt at the polls

The left’s political posturing has broadcast to victims a devastatingly untrue message, and Kavanaugh’s confirmation on Saturday has now cemented that lesson in the conscious of countless victims, leaving them convinced that speaking out about sexual abuse is futile.

However, rather than continuing to push this false narrative, what Democrats need is an incarnation of the moderate, pro-choice Republican Sen. Susan Collins — someone willing to proclaim the difficult truth: Ford’s claims of sexual assault were not believed because they were not believable.

Beyond Ford, Democrats further harmed the cause of justice for sexual abuse victims by propping up Deborah Ramirez and Julie Swetnick’s charges of sexual misconduct as “serious allegations.” Ramirez, who claimed Kavanaugh exposed himself to her while they were both freshman at Yale, came forward with her allegation only after spending a week chatting with attorneys and thinking over her decades-old memory of a drunken night. And every person with direct knowledge of the supposed assault denied Kavanaugh’s involvement. Swetnick’s ridiculous gang-rape charge advanced by lawyer Michael Avenatti, of Stormy Daniels’ fame, further proved the political motivation behind these unbelievable 11th-hour claims.

More: Christine Blasey Ford's changing Kavanaugh assault story leaves her short on credibility

Rejuvenated Republicans rediscover unity in litmus-test Brett Kavanaugh confirmation fight

Brett Kavanaugh will bring change to the Supreme Court, but maybe not what you think

Every fake rape claim, from Tawana Brawley's tale in the late 1980s that four white men kidnapped and raped her, to the fiction Rolling Stone magazine perpetuated when it told “Jackie’s” tale of being raped by University of Virginia fraternity members, increases the public’s skepticism of sexual assault allegations. And skepticism quickly hardens to cynicism when the story screams it is a partisan hit job.

The cynicism, however, will not be limited to high-profile cases with clear political motivations. That is why the Democrats’ failed attempt to keep Kavanaugh off the Supreme Court will also backfire electorally when women flock to the polls next month for midterm elections.

Women see allegations as a risk for families

The extreme left of the Democratic Party may celebrate leaders’ no-holds-bar attempt to derail Kavanaugh’s confirmation, but swing suburban moms are appalled by the Democrats’ ill-use of Ford, Ramirez and Swetnick.

In Ford, women saw a distraught and damaged woman paraded before the Senate, her privacy in tatters, because her sexual assault allegations were leaked to the news media at the most politically opportune moment. And as Ford’s story fell apart following her testimony, women saw the obvious harm the Democrats’ tactic will inflict on real victims of sexual assault.

Moderate women voters also find Democratic senators’ utter disregard for the men affected by false claims of sexual assault terrifying. Women watched as Kavanaugh spoke forcefully to defend his name and honor, and in Kavanaugh, women saw their innocent fathers, husbands, brothers, or sons, falsely accused, condemned and left with a reputation irreparably damaged. And in Kavanaugh’s loving wife, young daughters and distraught mother, women saw themselves and their families.

Women also saw the future of a society that puts politics over the principles of fairness and the presumption of innocence. And they saw Democrats leading that charge.

Democratic politicians, professional protesters and reproductive-rights activists are so blinded by their rage at how President Donald Trump succeeded in appointing a second originalist justice to the Supreme Court, they cannot see the anger they unleashed in the apolitical populace across America. They will see it, though, come November.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Peterson joins the sjws   Jordan Peterson joins the sjws Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 8:10 am

No doubt JP is caving under pressure from students and the faculty.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Peterson joins the sjws   Jordan Peterson joins the sjws Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 8:26 am

JP isn’t very good at this. he isn’t brave like he seems, he only stands on very simple positions like free speech. “don’t force me to use words” and “biology says men and women are different”. yeah no shit even a 4 year old could tell you those things.

what JP should be doing is talking about how it’s utterly impossible and meaningless, and quite dangerous for society and one’s own reason and sanity, to suppose that a man can become a woman or a woman can become a man. he is basically implicitly agreeing to transfenderism and using other angles to avoid the real matter.

i’m not surprised he would say that of Kavanaugh. i still don’t know he isn’t guilty of the charge against him by Ford, but it doesn’t really matter now. there is no proof so he is innocent until demonstrated guilty beyond reasonable doubt. and anyway she could be lying or mistaken, so what you want him to sacrifice himself on the alter of social justice political correct marxism just for... what? to prove a point? naw man.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Peterson joins the sjws   Jordan Peterson joins the sjws Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 8:30 am

the idea now is that the supreme court may actually overturn Roe v Wade. it could actually happen. and that would be incredible. it wouldn’t make abortions illegal but it would remove an insane decision that forces abortions to be provided as if some right exists for a woman to murder her own child.

fuck that. reverse that decision and kick it to the states to decide with their own laws about abortion. and the same should also be done with the gay marriage decision. these SJW decisions are literally insane, they are not based on any real reading of the constitution and they actually kill the discussion on these issues, so no progress can be made.

let the people debate the issues and come to their own decisions, let states pass their own laws on these subjects. let people come to decisions on their own volition and not have it forced down their throats by activist judicial fiat.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Peterson joins the sjws   Jordan Peterson joins the sjws Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 3:00 pm

Ive turned on this issue with more experience I now say fuck it, this shit is bad. I didn't feel entirely in my place talking about it, it being the womans ordeal - but its definitely a lot better to not kill living human beings, I see how clear it is. I didn't expect it. But of course, it is absolute in a self-valuing sense. And the issue comes to us now that our type is thinning out perhaps, now that no woman wants to have five children, which is quite regular in a vigorous society. I think people who voted for Trump should all have five children.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Peterson joins the sjws   Jordan Peterson joins the sjws Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2018 3:20 pm

But the question is not if I find it bad, or even you as an American but if it is just for the supreme court to legalize it across all the states. If that power is really up to the central government, or if that is a true interference on other grounds than what is granted in the Constitution.

Argh. What a painful issue. How many women wouldn't want to ever talk to me if they knew Im against abortion. But then I have never in my life been comfortable with people who aren't highly principled, who are liberal. I need what a liberal calls a "fanatic"; I dislike lukewarm blood. I can't "get with it"; and that's all the democrats are, a stale pool of cooling fluid. Blue like a corpse.

Jupiter in Scorpio began with the Weinstein scandal, highly scorpion, secrets, sex, uncovered lies and power is a sufficient indicator of the signs nature. So deep into the Scorpio year the lie has also shown its reversed side, the lie of the Accuser, which is a translation of the Hebrew word Satan. And by the exposure of that lie to the light, the truth is set free.  

These turdheads will keep coming with their shitstorm.... we gotta keep coming with Philosophy and crank up the fissionrate.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Peterson joins the sjws   Jordan Peterson joins the sjws Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 12:47 am

Yes exactly.

As you said, never take the passive defensive position. Always come out with the strong, assertive position. Make them be defensive and apologize, because they are the ones who actually need to.

"Oh you don't believe in basic lawful border security, so you support mass drug trafficking and rape. You are a sick person, fuck off we're done here", that sort of thing.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Peterson joins the sjws   Jordan Peterson joins the sjws Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 6:10 am

Defender of the Earth wrote:

"Oh you don't believe in basic lawful border security, so you support mass drug trafficking and rape. You are a sick person, fuck off we're done here", that sort of thing.

Yes to the first part, I think this works better without the second part, as that will always get them way too defensive to even consider it, they won't want to risk checking the facts.

I spent a lot of time yesterday talking some sense into someone here, he is clearly completely terrified about what I said even though I was very gracious with him. These people are tremendously weak, far weaker than you can imagine the experience of - a challenge will never do anything but frighten them, and a personal attack will just completely freeze them in their fascism.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Peterson joins the sjws   Jordan Peterson joins the sjws Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 6:11 am

Just let them figure out that they're assholes once they realize what they're supporting. After all they do not matter, the rape and murder matters, I think we can leave them completely out of the equation, as when they're in it, honesty simply isn't going to happen.

But this is just my thoughts, I'm not actually sure you need to not tell them what scumbags they are. I think generally it will make them do everything to avoid thinking it through - but then, they do that anyway.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Peterson joins the sjws   Jordan Peterson joins the sjws Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 9:53 am

you are right, there is usually no purpose to provoke their defense mechanisms too much. just calmly point out a fact, like “you want open borders, you support drug and human trafficking” and leave it at that. more effective i’m sure. of course sometimes it could help to really go full attack mode and honestly show them what dishonest petty unthinking scum they are letting themselves become, but only if the person might somehow benefit from that knowledge. like if they are capable of shame, for example.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Peterson joins the sjws   Jordan Peterson joins the sjws Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2018 9:55 am

a huge part of leftism is its being an unconscious repressive reaction against feelings of shame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Peterson joins the sjws   Jordan Peterson joins the sjws Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jordan Peterson joins the sjws
Page 1 of 1