Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

this is why I love Canada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

this is why I love Canada Empty
PostSubject: this is why I love Canada   this is why I love Canada Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 3:16 pm

Quote :
A train rolled into Churchill, Man., on Wednesday evening for the first time in more than a year after spring flooding damaged the tracks and severed the town's only land link to the rest of the province.

The train pulled in just before 6:45 p.m. CT on Wednesday ahead of a photo-op with government officials and media. Freight and passenger service is expected to resume to the northern community later this fall, with heavier loads beginning in the spring.

Still, its arrival surprised many of the residents, who hadn't expected it to arrive until the next day.

People, including many kids in Halloween costumes, rushed down to the tracks to watch the arrival. Many smiled and took pictures, while others hugged each other.

Rhoda de Meulles was handing out candy to trick-or-treaters at her home when she heard the blast of the train's horn.

"Our hearts are just filled with joy right now," she said.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/churchill-first-train-arrives-1.4886923
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: this is why I love Canada   this is why I love Canada Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 3:27 pm

this is why I love Canada Churchill-train-kids-watching

look at this vest

I was thinking about trying to make it over there in 2016.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: this is why I love Canada   this is why I love Canada Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 6:39 pm

this is why I love Canada Churchill-railway-inspection-trucks

the fucking frontier.
still intact.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: this is why I love Canada   this is why I love Canada Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 6:40 pm

beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: this is why I love Canada   this is why I love Canada Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 7:36 pm

this is why I love Canada 160318_zv8ip_le1518-ours-polaire_sn635

this is why I love Canada Polar-bear-watch_807-801 this is why I love Canada 3_12903_

this is why I love Canada P-churchill-canada-snow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is why I love Canada   this is why I love Canada Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is why I love Canada
Page 1 of 1