Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

jeu de boules d'or

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

jeu de boules d'or Empty
PostSubject: jeu de boules d'or   jeu de boules d'or Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 8:29 pm

Talking to Parodites about cosmology, I said the following

"Value violations are as common as things which aren't gold. But eventually all will be gold dust, it is the end product of natures alchemy. Pressure and time.

This will happen pretty much never, a vaguely asymptotic path of increasing slowness leads towards it, but if anything will be the case in the end it will be gold.

Time and Midas are one"

now I figure, maybe black holes are gigantic balls of gold.
The best way to preserve gravity is incorruptible mass.

Why does light not escape it?
Maybe so much light bounces off of it that it interferes with itself too much. The light gets entangled into... quantum ovens that cause star formation, far away, at the circumference the existence of these balls.

Yes, because if a ball is formed out of anything less than gold, it doesn't have this shield of interference, it doesn't gather stars around it, it is eventually usurped by greater cosmos. But a ball of pure gold large and pure enough to have galaxies born around it is pretty safe, because if galaxies collide with galaxies of other golden balls then there is refraction, a whirling out of balance and a total mayhem of all the galactic order but no problem for the balls.

I admit the quantum ovens are pretty speculative.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

jeu de boules d'or Empty
PostSubject: Re: jeu de boules d'or   jeu de boules d'or Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 8:37 pm

Also, it could be that balls of heavy metals large enough to carry galaxies around them click themselves into gold electron by electron like giant atomic rubrics cubes.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

jeu de boules d'or Empty
PostSubject: Re: jeu de boules d'or   jeu de boules d'or Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 9:01 pm

Of course if you end up with a Plutonium ball it isn't going to last very long.
A silver ball is definitely an option, and a few copper balls might even survive.

If you posit the end as a goal, all supernovae are attempts at gold.
All planets are memories of golden balls. Life is guided by the wish of golden balls to perpetuate their bliss in all possible tangents.

When a gift of gold is exchanged, a golden ball accomplishes itself outside of itself, and the gifts power is infinite.

This is the myth of the olden age that is yet to come. The stories told to children on spaceships, for generations of humanoids born on quantum-glide vessels under a very different gravitational paradigm this shall be the meaning of the world.

What is the chance a ship at open space will reach a planetary system? We need to take into account the percentage of gold that makes up the mass of the ship. The more gold, the better the chance.

Gold is thus inevitable and brings evil, and good must opt it. Good always has the choice of adorning itself with gold, but it prefers to stay occupied preserving things away from the cosmic violence. Once an Aeon, the wise step up to wear gold, the true starry crown.

Praise the Lord ZEUS

who sayeth all
and obliterates all
and makes men happy for the right reasons

Justice is served on coals like sardines in Andalusia.

Praise Jupiter
the years commencement is nigh
as our Lord has entered his mighty sign, after his valorous presence in the realm of his brother Hades, which showed us what is what and what is not. Let us now reflect on the Scorpion.

True beast of death, of might and rebirth of just values into arms, who knows most because is made out of pain and of not knowing, out of irrational numbers without sequence, who stings himself to death to exist, to know that there is a limit, and is birthed anew as an eagle, or so they say. Maybe Abstract and other friends have turned to eagles.

The eagle, the flight of the arrow, the Archer -

jeu de boules d'or Giphy

there is no holy way to arrive at the holy because there is no unholy way either.

jeu de boules d'or Iov2wHi

The straightforward is curvy enough.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

jeu de boules d'or Empty
PostSubject: Re: jeu de boules d'or   jeu de boules d'or Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 6:09 pm

I now think that due to the enormous compression of the golden balls the light simply has the same reason not to be able to escape as is hypothesized now.

The trick of gold is that it remains untested. It is not clear how gold will behave under the pressures of a thousand times the g of Betelgeuze, the question is what perfect structural integrity, of which gold is the elemental form, does under extreme pressure, where lesser structural integrities break apart.
I do not see a reason why gold would disintegrate, because there is no imbalance in the whole pressurized zone. It can only compress and this simply means more purity.

Gold is the least reactive substance, namely not reactive. So is Platinum I figure, I don't know much about the difference between these two metals in terms of structural integrity yet. Different geometries in the atomic numbers.

Anyway, gold seems to me not to be able to disintegrate under high pressures.

Ah, indeed --

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/01/090122141152.htm

Quote :
Common sense tells us that when you heat something up it gets softer, but a team of researchers, led by University of Toronto chemistry and physics professor R.J. Dwayne Miller, has demonstrated the exact opposite.  Their findings will be published online in the journal Science on January 22.

“It is counter-intuitive but the gold got harder instead of softer," says Miller.  Can you imagine a blacksmith heating up gold to pound it thinner, only to find it got harder?  But we heated the gold at terrific heating rates – greater than 1 billion million degrees per second – that approach the temperature of the interior of stars.”

The gold was heated at rates too fast for the electrons absorbing the light energy to collide with surrounding atoms and lose energy,” he explains.  “This means the electrons are on average further away from the atomic nucleus and there is less screening of the positive nuclear charge by these heated electrons.  The bonds between atoms actually got stronger.

“A gold crystal consists of gold ions and weakly bound electrons which screen the repulsive forces between the ions,” explains lead author Ralph Ernstorfer, a former postdoctoral research fellow with Prof. Miller, who is now at the Max-Planck Institute for Quantum Optics in Garching and the TU Munich, Germany.  As a result, there are attractive forces between ions.   In contrast to many other materials, heating the electrons in gold with an ultrashort laser pulse makes the forces between the ions stronger, resulting in a harder lattice with an increased melting point.

“The effect of bond hardening in gold has been theoretically predicted.  Now we have actually observed it for the first time,” says Ernstorfer.

The researchers employed a technique called ‘femtosecond electron diffraction’ to make the observation. This technique can be described as a camera for making atomic-level movies. By sending femtosecond pulses of electrons through the thin gold crystal, the atomic motions of the ions were recorded in real time while heating the material with lasers. By measuring the speed of heating, amplitude of the atomic motions, and ultimate melting of the crystal, the laser-induced change of the lattice stability could be inferred.

“We now have an atomic-level view of this rarified state of matter, referred to as warm dense matter, and can relate the observed liquid structure to the increased lattice stability,” says Miller.

In addition to Miller and Ernstorfer, the U of T team includes Thibault Dartigalongue, Maher Harb, Christoph Hebeisen and German Sciaini.

But it really simply follows from the law of increasing structural integrity, which can be derived from the most basic nuclear physics.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

jeu de boules d'or Empty
PostSubject: Re: jeu de boules d'or   jeu de boules d'or Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 6:16 pm

Great. My golden balls can exist.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

jeu de boules d'or Empty
PostSubject: Re: jeu de boules d'or   jeu de boules d'or Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 6:16 pm

And thus would exist.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

jeu de boules d'or Empty
PostSubject: Re: jeu de boules d'or   jeu de boules d'or Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 6:21 pm

I'm very curious about all this, but not quite understanding it yet. Can you elaborate more?

I think light fails to escape a black hole because light is not the ultimate arbiter of speed and reality as we are led to believe. Light is simply one limit, as everything has and represents some limit. The fact is that the gravity of a black hole is simply stronger than the limit 'c'. Which in itself proves that 'c' isn't the ultimate limit.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

jeu de boules d'or Empty
PostSubject: Re: jeu de boules d'or   jeu de boules d'or Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 6:31 pm

Defenders of the Earth wrote:
I'm very curious about all this, but not quite understanding it yet. Can you elaborate more?

I think light fails to escape a black hole because light is not the ultimate arbiter of speed and reality as we are led to believe. Light is simply one limit, as everything has and represents some limit. The fact is that the gravity of a black hole is simply stronger than the limit 'c'. Which in itself proves that 'c' isn't the ultimate limit.

Well, gold is a noble metal because it is the perfect conductor, it doesn't react with anything, it selection rings are all perfectly filled.
So gold is chemically an end product.

So the only thin I needed to corroborate is that it remains intact under stellar pressures. It turns out that it does, which of course means that it gets harder, and not softer.

Im fond of driving such asdic realities to ultimate phenomenological consequences, and if gold is both the end product of chemistry and has a powerful place in stellar violence, then it is very likely that high concentrations of gold play a powerful part in what goes on on the cosmos.

Yes, light is just a potential relative to gravity. I had some interesting visions of light interfering with itself creating a furnace of violent entanglement which would have nonlocal effects. That could equally explain why light doesn't escape a black hole, which more than a hole is a vey dense object. Im not usually impressed with what physicists have interpreted from their findings. All these guys brilliant at math were only average at logic. Im just integrating playfully, the potential of their findings. I tend to be right very often on these things, mostly when I am kind of screwing around.

It is easy to synthesize physics when operating on the law of the increasing structural integrity, which follows from VO. All that was needed was to establish structural integrity as a value, thus as an axis, a dimension of reality, a conditioner of time.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

jeu de boules d'or Empty
PostSubject: Re: jeu de boules d'or   jeu de boules d'or Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 6:41 pm

I have completely changed physics, I realize, by proving that even by the forces of entropy themselves, greater structural integrity overcomes lesser structural integrity, regardless of any number of dying entities and environments. Ive basically unlocked a new dimension of time, which isn't causal but principal. No matter the causes in particular that may serve and do the job, this will happen. It thus has already happend, and one can reflect on it.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

jeu de boules d'or Empty
PostSubject: Re: jeu de boules d'or   jeu de boules d'or Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 7:16 pm

Hydrogen, Carbon and Gold are each atoms that ground a specific dimension of time.

Instant, cyclic and non-cyclical.

Gold can't be recycled. It signifies a timeline that goes on for ever.
Carbon pertains to life and organisms, planetary materials.
Hydrogen pertains to the undifferentiated chain of reactions that the simplest atom causes among itself - pre cyclic.

so

pre cyclic (1)
cyclic (6)
non-cyclic (78/79)

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

jeu de boules d'or Empty
PostSubject: Re: jeu de boules d'or   jeu de boules d'or Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 7:26 pm

(13 x 6) + 1

13 is the 6th prime
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

jeu de boules d'or Empty
PostSubject: Re: jeu de boules d'or   jeu de boules d'or Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 7:50 pm

the 79th prime is 401,

Berylium

Quote :
Beryllium is a chemical element with symbol Be and atomic number 4. It is a relatively rare element in the universe, usually occurring as a product of the spallation of larger atomic nuclei that have collided with cosmic rays. Within the cores of stars beryllium is depleted as it is fused and creates larger elements. It is a divalent element which occurs naturally only in combination with other elements in minerals. Notable gemstones which contain beryllium include beryl (aquamarine, emerald) and chrysoberyl. As a free element it is a steel-gray, strong, lightweight and brittle alkaline earth metal.

Eloquence added to VO; Divalent self-valuings, types of being which can't exist except in combination with certain other types.
the sexually procreating organism is such a type, as well

so 6, as self self-coinciding, and 4 as divalent, not singular, a result of a chain of events of much violence and coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

jeu de boules d'or Empty
PostSubject: Re: jeu de boules d'or   jeu de boules d'or Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 7:59 pm

4 is a fundamentally artificial number.
40, zirconium, is also unreactive with nature and unstable with respect to water.

So these, 1, 4, 6 express truths about phenomenology, as we know. Of course 4+6=10=1 as well.

The square is an "older" thing, in that it has to have been formed through events that interrupt processes, more time goes into its formation, where a circle is a spontaneous expression of energy.

A square is thus an expression of pain and of definitiveness and arbitrariness at once; the self-referent ego.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

jeu de boules d'or Empty
PostSubject: Re: jeu de boules d'or   jeu de boules d'or Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jeu de boules d'or
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Storm :: Science-
Jump to: