Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

scale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

scale Empty
PostSubject: scale   scale Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 12:54 pm

we have access to anywhere between 2.3% and 0.0035% of the total electromagnetic spectrum. and that’s only considering the spectrum we know of, there are probably levels of the spectrum going out on both sides that are beyond our knowledge and understanding.

we see visible light, that is the tiny little band i mention above. thus our scale is quite small in physical sense terms, and i wonder what the world would look like if we expanded this scale. colors and depth are built out of frequency/wavelength patterns. with access to more scale, we might even see new colors and new degrees of depth, we might even be able to see into the human body and the organs and see where there is health and disorder, we might even be able to see into the mind and into the “soul”, see ideas and thoughts as if they were physical objects. an emotion might have a specific “color” and “shape”, etc.
Back to top Go down

scale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Storm :: Science-
Jump to: