Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10 homes destroyed in Malibu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

10 homes destroyed in Malibu Empty
PostSubject: 10 homes destroyed in Malibu   10 homes destroyed in Malibu Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:19 pm

10 homes destroyed in Malibu Ta4JYwz
10 homes destroyed in Malibu Y4QBozJ
10 homes destroyed in Malibu D0B7cBe
10 homes destroyed in Malibu FiZJDQQ
10 homes destroyed in Malibu EQwKvME
10 homes destroyed in Malibu 2FUZA35
10 homes destroyed in Malibu WOlvf6x
10 homes destroyed in Malibu NmdUvLU
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: 10 homes destroyed in Malibu   10 homes destroyed in Malibu Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 7:54 pm

Im sorry for this post. It was just surreal, that night it started, I could literally (even) not get out of the pictures.
Thats what California does.

Its all too much in correspondence of the total fire zone that our political present is, all temperaments are in flames and this most beautiful state is burning.

In the meantime the Arabic world is preparing for a long awaited peace, a prosperous phase.
Europe now lags behind as it underestimates its most value-rich parts, Italy and Greece. It will remain a mockery of itself like a German in a Spielberg movie as long as it doesn't wise up here.

By the way they discovered symptoms of autism in monkeys treated with antidepressants. I don't know why that comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: 10 homes destroyed in Malibu   10 homes destroyed in Malibu Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 9:20 pm

lefts be lefts
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: 10 homes destroyed in Malibu   10 homes destroyed in Malibu Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 6:32 pm

Fire will be fire

this all happened as the two Patriarchs moved into fire signs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 homes destroyed in Malibu   10 homes destroyed in Malibu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 homes destroyed in Malibu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Storm :: The World-
Jump to: