Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earth under construction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Earth under construction Empty
PostSubject: Earth under construction   Earth under construction Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 7:39 pm

The Tree of life gives two poles, basically, up and down. Then it has three paths downward, (one is three of course, in referencing (grammar of basic cognition)), force, form and equilibrium, manifestation as referred to per experience, which is a manifestation of manifestation.

Much has been said about the heavens, little about the Earth.
Goethe is one of these people who tried to speak of the Earth. One cant be a scientist or a philosopher when speaking Earth, one has to give account of inimitable things, rather than of universals and truths. Apparitions, things for which science is wholly inept; private beings amongst each other.
Faust.

In this treacherous maze of value and trivial conjuring lies the reason why the scientific age has fallen short in making use of what the powers of the stars provide to earthly beings. My personal view on this reveals an absence of hunger to employ the gained means.

The most transcendent magnanimity is possible now, but for some reason we do not produce the architecture for it yet.

What is the Kingdom, which is the kabbalic name for the Earth, without some palaces to the royal one?

The question was asked in the 1700s, is it really necessary that the Messiah arrives before we can undertake a move into Israel?
On a 21st century level; is it really necessary that man has become wholly holy before we make him a holy palace?

For a species in turmoil and trouble there is only deference before our own craft as a remedy.
Force needs goals.
Power sets goals.

Therefore power is recognized as vision.

See the Earth as you would have it at the origin of days, if it would be given to you and a few of your choosing to roam.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Earth under construction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth under construction   Earth under construction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2020 6:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Earth under construction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Earth :: The Gods-
Jump to: