Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dumb, Dumber, Marx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Dumb, Dumber, Marx Empty
PostSubject: Dumb, Dumber, Marx   Dumb, Dumber, Marx Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:20 am

Marx' whole edifice is instantly levelled to the ground or deep under where it belongs with a single observation about his understanding of value.
He thinks that the value of an object is defined by the man-hours put into it.
It never occurred to him that the value of an object is actually simply what it worth to someone.

So in Marx' world view, if a person spends ten years blindly hammering away at a piece of iron, the resulting object is worth ten times more than a good house built by a man in a year.

Okay then.

Whats even more baffling is that Im the first one to notice this error.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Dumb, Dumber, Marx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb, Dumber, Marx   Dumb, Dumber, Marx Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 3:50 pm

I also talked about this error once in an academic philosophy server full of people all of whom were attacking me for such a blasphemy to say Marx didn’t know what value means, I explained it very well and defeated all their arguments. I proved my point, the truth, and I was cordial about it too. Won a couple people over. That’s about when after several hours of good discussion I was suddenly banned without warning.

Hail Kek
Back to top Go down

Dumb, Dumber, Marx
Page 1 of 1