Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Book of the Law - ethnic notion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Book of the Law - ethnic notion Empty
PostSubject: Book of the Law - ethnic notion   Book of the Law - ethnic notion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 3:47 pm

look,

Aleister wrote:
44. For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect.

45. The Perfect and the Perfect are one Perfect and not two; nay, are none!

46. Nothing is a secret key of this law. Sixty-one the Jews call it; I call it eight, eighty, four hundred & eighteen.

47. But they have the half: unite by thine art so that all disappear.

48. My prophet is a fool with his one, one, one; are not they the Ox, and none by the Book?

Thats fucking interesting.
Crowley was indeed an idiot antisemite for a long time, spreading the tales invented by Alexander II and Wilhelm II and the like, believing them.
This is funny. Indicates that this text is rather likely a true channeling.

But what of the specifix; "are not they the Ox" i.e. are not the Jews the drivers of this world, "and none by the Book" i.e. all of free spirit?

Nice.

I love baby Horus.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Book of the Law - ethnic notion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book of the Law - ethnic notion   Book of the Law - ethnic notion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 3:53 pm

None by the book;

Talmud.

Talmud is a book which is never finished. The only way to live "by the Talmud" - and the Talmud is the part of Judaism concerned with deriving ethics from revelation but has become over time a means of deriving for the sake of deriving meaning one can never live by the book but one can only live in the book - is to aspire to be a lawgiving mind.

Contradictions are all intentional or just fortunate.
Back to top Go down

Book of the Law - ethnic notion
Page 1 of 1