Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emotions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
waechter418

waechter418

áš  : 20

Emotions Empty
PostSubject: Emotions   Emotions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 2:38 pm

Homo bases most of his deeds & concepts on emotions, despite that they enslave him in all epochs, hemispheres and R/P* systems and often endanger his existence.

Sapiens cherishes emotions too. He even claims emotions to be essential for his survival as well as for being human, which might be also the reason for his belief that emotions make up a “person” (Latin: mask of actor). A belief that is reaching religious scales, considering that all the lost, the losers and those who want to play a role in life, make – with the help of media & commerce – ever more spectacles of their emotions, turning them into the most popular and successful self-deception-tool of modern times.

There are innumerable works about emotions and their effects, but only few do mention that emotions can be addictive too. An omission that ought not to surprise, since addicts do not only tend to deny their predicament, but elaborate sophisticated cover-ups, excuses and deceptions, and often try to seduce and to corrupt those who do not cherish anxiety, angst, distrust, hatred, envy, greed, frustration, grief, guilt, shame, hostility, regret, jealousy, rage, sadness, sorrow…

Sorrow and suffering are the favourites of the commiseration apostles who – for convenience sake – declare all existence to be suffering & sorrow. Claiming moral and divine authority, they make it their life task (and business) to spread misery concepts throughout their collectives in order to nourish the parasitic relationships they thrive on (and collective schizophrenia as well)

* for Reflection/Projection systems see http://waechter418.wordpress.com
Back to top Go down
http://waechter418.wordpress.com

Emotions
Page 1 of 1