Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helena's spectre

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

áš  : 8696

Helena's spectre Empty
PostSubject: Helena's spectre   Helena's spectre Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:54 pm

We root back into antiquity via a thread of spectres. Rome projected its fall into Venice, which became the capitalist world, the spectralization of value. But Rome was built on the spectre of Greece, and Greek was Athena, the spectre of Homeric mind. In turn he reflected on Achilles and the war that primordially swept up this flash in the cosmos; "the west", lashed out and still reverberates in an absolutization of spectrality. This war was caused by a woman figuring as a spectre in the spiritual eye of an decadent race. And what was in the head of this woman? Seldom mattered anything so deeply nothing - seldom a more primordially repressed. Our world is a seal on irrelevance.
Back to top Go down

Helena's spectre
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Parnassus-
Jump to: