'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Music Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:33 pm

View user profile
jasonk

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   Sun May 03, 2015 11:10 pm

I really like this old Mongolian throat singing. I once had a chance to go see them in concert, but the drive was like 4 hours and unfortunately I was too busy to make it.

Human reason has a peculiar fate. It is continuously called upon to consider questions which cannot be ignored as they are presented by its own nature, but which cannot be answered because they transcend the faculty of human reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:30 am

Dodecrash, who's still posting on H keeps sending me message after message with his calculations, with which I can't really do much; I logged in and opened some of these messages again and he now has a video channel, and is apparently composing music for some of them.

To be honest, this blew me away.

No one should tell him we're here, I don't want to have this forum plastered with numerology and end of the world prophecy, but still, this guy is hard to categorize-away.

View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:58 pm

I agree, his music is good. And no, I didn't tell him about this place.

"We must, now armed with such a language, realize the “transcendental unity of ideas,” through a new morality that aims, not to hypostasize experience and grasp in positive knowledge a series of particular virtues and vices, but rather to fully explicate this continuity; where philosophy exists to represent this transcendental order, morality most exist to mediate the two spheres, the spheres of experience and ideality." --Parodites

"Between this sky and the faces turned toward it there is nothing on which to hang a mythology, a literature, an ethic, or a religion—only stones, flesh, stars, and those truths the hand can touch." --Camus

"It is a tedious thing to be always beginning life; they live badly who always begin to live." --Seneca

"I kick ass, all these other humans suck balls." --Inmendham
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:29 pm

"We must, now armed with such a language, realize the “transcendental unity of ideas,” through a new morality that aims, not to hypostasize experience and grasp in positive knowledge a series of particular virtues and vices, but rather to fully explicate this continuity; where philosophy exists to represent this transcendental order, morality most exist to mediate the two spheres, the spheres of experience and ideality." --Parodites

"Between this sky and the faces turned toward it there is nothing on which to hang a mythology, a literature, an ethic, or a religion—only stones, flesh, stars, and those truths the hand can touch." --Camus

"It is a tedious thing to be always beginning life; they live badly who always begin to live." --Seneca

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:15 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:58 am

View user profile
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:46 am

Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:18 am

Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:47 am

This artist, Simon Diaz, was appearently a hit in Japan. That makes sense to me. This... Is a song to the moon.

Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:01 pm

I have been waiting for something like this what seems like my whole life: a woman owning femeninity without being a man's plaything:

Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:08 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:40 pm

As usual, Pezer you are a genius.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:48 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   Wed May 18, 2016 1:16 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   Tue May 31, 2016 5:48 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:24 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:44 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P16Wpyqu06s

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:57 pm

Fucking unreal

Prepare to shit yourself ...but in a good way?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOBpBOZD8gg

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:05 pm

Ok I know you didn't shit yourself enough yet.... so for your magnificently self-shitting pleasure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0xuOCscero

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:25 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:28 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:53 pm

I will add some variety from stuff I listen to as soon as I am able to post links.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:28 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Music Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Music Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Seeds :: Earth-
Jump to: