Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nihilum Non

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

Nihilum Non Empty
PostSubject: Nihilum Non   Nihilum Non Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:32 pm

Baudrillard said: The question used to be: Why is there something instead of nothing? Today, the question is: Why is there nothing instead of something?

This is all confusion: nothing is not an absolute idea, but an indication that something is not where or what it was thought to be.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Nihilum Non Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nihilum Non   Nihilum Non Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:57 am

So the question `why something and not rather nothing´ is indeed a result of misplacement of the term ´something´. If being is explained so as to be understood, there is no more question as to why it would exist, instead of nothing. It becomes clear that, versus/on top of nothing, precisely what does exist is what would exist.

The reversed question why there is not rather something than nothing, is essentially the same question/ing, as it departs from an absence, a lack of context for experience. As the vacuum of a beings experience increases, as it is less able to relate to itself, as it loses consciousness, the question of the naturalness and self evidence of its own being becomes more problematic, and with that the given of being becomes rationally unsustainable.

Even in abstract ratio the subject has need of itself, as value primacy, to ground inferences.
Back to top Go down

Nihilum Non
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Storm :: Logic-
Jump to: