Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

intent and impulse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

intent and impulse Empty
PostSubject: intent and impulse   intent and impulse Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:04 am

Actually i just wanted to note that.
Intention - moral - concentration - sustained focus - action
Impulse - taste - release - blurred focus - passion

Mighty is he whose intention is sustained by his instincts -
but the whole western morality has breached this bond and we are not
breeding kings of men yet.

Active Passion - this is why I recommended Kitaro for Production -
the arts of 'war' -
we have no choice it seems, at least here on this internet, but to build a gigantic monument to our own attempt -
at least this we, I stand here - impulse seeking intention - intention long faded with the glory of love

My object of value is gone and so is the war. I am but dust in the sand, the ashes still smolder and I am in perfection as slowly as Saturn creeps up to his father.

If the strategy of the Scorched Earth works in Russia, it works in the mind as well.

Slowly but certainly, the mind of the collective called now 'man' will sanitize. From our perspective as chemists - to heal the beast of energy, which means - to allow it to exert itself without destroying itself - because the Fall is only the absence of meaning to this mind. A story unfolds according to a word of condemnation. The myth of the Sun is lost.

Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

intent and impulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: intent and impulse   intent and impulse Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:41 am

I have had this vision too... Heart-rippingly pretty. Perhaps the heart-ripping comes from it not being beautiful.
Back to top Go down

intent and impulse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Storm :: The World-
Jump to: