Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Value of Words

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

The Value of Words Empty
PostSubject: The Value of Words   The Value of Words Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:51 pm

"Well, you're just saying that!"

Any thing said, this is the way of the selective pressures begat speaking in words, is a build up of a collection of internal organic pressures which are expressed. They are expressed because they are there, otherwise they cannot be expressed. One cannot just say anything, every word has an unavoidable correlation to internal pressures (themselves reactive of external pressures, bien sûr), this is why it has any evolutionary permanence: it has actual weight in organic self- and inter-valuing.

Not because a butterfly can imitate the eyes of an owl does one say that the semblance of an owl's eyes does not carry its own values. The butterfly doesn't lie, it fetishizes a truth, it hits a truth with a baseball bat so hard as to shift it enough to fall into a different set of evolutionary pressures.

It's a nice thought, that liars are much more honest than they believe! And a true one, at that.
Back to top Go down

The Value of Words
Page 1 of 1