Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Short Psychoanalysist Formula for the Weight of the Soul

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

Short Psychoanalysist Formula for the Weight of the Soul Empty
PostSubject: Short Psychoanalysist Formula for the Weight of the Soul   Short Psychoanalysist Formula for the Weight of the Soul Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:14 am

Psychoanalysists got one thing right, and themselves in their golden age realized it was their most important discovery: the weight of the soul is determined by the love one was given as a baby and small child.

It slips past most people that this is the second, unnamed, perhaps deeper cause of hate for white people aside money, even though it be rarer among them than is touted.
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
arrow
arrow
Arcturus Descending

: 307

PostSubject: Re: Short Psychoanalysist Formula for the Weight of the Soul   Short Psychoanalysist Formula for the Weight of the Soul Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:48 pm

Pezer wrote:
Psychoanalysists got one thing right, and themselves in their golden age realized it was their most important discovery: the weight of the soul is determined by the love one was given as a baby and small child.

It slips past most people that this is the second, unnamed, perhaps deeper cause of hate for white people aside money, even though it be rarer among them than is touted.

The soul is weightless, if there be one - it is energy.
When you say the "weight" of the soul though are you speaking more about its burden[s]?

Unless I am misunderstanding you, your statement about the weight of the soul is kind of a biased one. The soul is not determined by the love one was given - or not given - as a baby and small child.
It is a continuous flowing and transformation and is determined by self-realization and perhaps not so much by the love given by others but rather by the experience of love which it gives.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

PostSubject: Re: Short Psychoanalysist Formula for the Weight of the Soul   Short Psychoanalysist Formula for the Weight of the Soul Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:49 am

The experience of love it gets depends on its ability to experience it, and the training for this like it is for hunting in cubs is done at the first stages of body and emotional independence, still very dependent.

A tiger could probably learn to hunt without cub training, but it would be a different hunt, and the love of one who felt none as a baby or small child instills in the person, if enough love is give/gotten, a kind of retardation stemming from an inflexibility of the mind which, on the other hand, through such a forceful redirection of forces, may provide much more dexterity in some areas. Evolution has no favorites, but in so far as we are souls, their weight, their responsiveness to inertia, depends on the experience given immediately as one begins to develop a grip on things. Development is, in this case as in many others, dependent on the biological make-up of the age and feeding conditions, both physical and emotional.

An unfulfilled need usually doesn't become a lack as compared to a fulfilled one, but a seeking in the same style as before. Little love as a kid, childish need as adult. Love is such a complicated component of the human make-up, it radically alters the soul make-up of anybody to almost all extents. Still, there are no betters and whose to say this isn't the age of light souls?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Psychoanalysist Formula for the Weight of the Soul   Short Psychoanalysist Formula for the Weight of the Soul Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short Psychoanalysist Formula for the Weight of the Soul
Page 1 of 1