'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

A Way Forward into Scientific Anarchism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: A Way Forward into Scientific Anarchism   Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:39 am

It is up to each anarchist who holds true the power of science to expand into the world... intelligently!

Take the example of prosecuted psychoactives. Would you really that anybody anywhere could buy drugs at a club? Even,or perhaps more so, if the drugs were properly and effectively rationed so as to not hurt people?

We have met drugs, we have known them as a historical fact. Why conquer what is old? We have a lot at our disposal, each of us can grow to some extent, in some direction.

Why not work rather on the legislation of prosecution? Did blacks demand to be treated as blacks or as humans? How can we make governments loosen grasps in the right places for our desired evolutions without people's panties getting up in a bunch?

Neither would we accept even the most recent drug rituals or lore; it is new territory, in some usefully inovative way, that we seek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: A Way Forward into Scientific Anarchism   Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:12 am

Liberalism, anarchy, egalitarianism, libertarianism, democracy, communism, pacifism, atheism, activism.

Yeah, we can do better. Don't let your desire manifest a fucking label. So what's next? Return to slavery (that never really left us)?

It doesn't matter what we do or don't do.

"We must, now armed with such a language, realize the “transcendental unity of ideas,” through a new morality that aims, not to hypostasize experience and grasp in positive knowledge a series of particular virtues and vices, but rather to fully explicate this continuity; where philosophy exists to represent this transcendental order, morality most exist to mediate the two spheres, the spheres of experience and ideality." --Parodites

"Between this sky and the faces turned toward it there is nothing on which to hang a mythology, a literature, an ethic, or a religion—only stones, flesh, stars, and those truths the hand can touch." --Camus
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Way Forward into Scientific Anarchism
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: The World-