'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anarchist Legislation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Anarchist Legislation   Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:49 pm

I have come to see that my thoughts on politics (or rather, anti politics) are not yet complete enough even for the Will forum. I will continue working on them here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Legislation   Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:22 pm

It seems to me that the first step is obvious, that the ideology behind anarchy as anything but or further than a rejection of the state is not only a waste of time but, as soon as you repeat an idea, bĂȘtise. Let us get literal.

How do we move from imagination-directed thinking that has not discovered science away from their magic? Or must we rather move them to science?

If this be our task, then we must first know our closest enemies: those who preach science as make-up for God or anything other-than-human. We need a kind of Frankenstein monster made up of the infantile, life-loving scientists who seek for pleasure and the brutally perceptive army captain who feels the weight of a decision upon the very death toll of his mind.

What makes the fun-loving scientist effective? Remembering the power triggers of his perception. Why add the army captain? Because to feel the weight of pain is the only difference between our maximum expression as humans: big, powerful, Earth-altering mother fuckers, and our training faze as small, plump creatures. The captain himself is, of course, a psycho, turned to this by the unbelievable pressure of witnessing so much unnecessary death and feeling the full brunt of the responsibility, just as the scientist is a psycho for turning away from that destruction.

What kind of place could attract people like that?

First we need to unchain science from the bonds placed on it by these science preachers who believe in metaphysics, which don't allow it after certain points with claims like "there are some things science can't know," "spirituality has nothing to do with science" or "that's why we have religion and philosophy." True philosophy is always deeply scientific, though always, too, up to a point, with a religion lurking behind. Not that these be enemies, but that anarchist scientific discussion requires this ground remain, like all others, completely out in the open to allow participants to risk like a captain with weapons of scientific fun.

Probably in the performing of an activity completely boring to ideologues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Anarchist Legislation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: Lodge-
Jump to: