'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Care

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Care   Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:14 pm

Carelessness is an essential part of life as conflict. It is a moment of battle where important things are risked with instincts. This is only possible when one can abandon care of certain things of value. Taking care is building value, defenses, in a state of control that precedes and builds the foundations of lacking care. One who has not cared is not careless, he's buzzard food.

The work of a psychology of an uebermensch, which can be a single person, a family and even a race, is the work of building carelessness.

Philosophy is distinguishing. The christian philosopher only takes care, always shuns dance and battle into dark corners, and distinguishes precisely only in a state of perpetual caring. The philosopher of battle distinguishes the areas of caring and lacking care that feed battle instincts, which are largely the same as dance and exploration instincts and seek further material  for caring and lacking care.

Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Care   Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:42 pm

The philosopher of battle speaks: where must care be taken today?

The most profound foundations of our actions are proving not to correspond to a context which reveals even the greatest actions we have already taken. That God is dead means we can no longer be careless about our deepest motivations, which were God's. Since God conquered all that is human for the 2000 or so years he was alive, there is no alternative we can care for that doesn't derive from or isn't attached to him. We must carefully build this alternative, distinguish the micro levels where care can grow it to this area of profoundest goal.

Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Care   Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:46 pm

When the time comes to be careless, if care must still be taken, let it be woman who takes it.

Arcturus Descending
arrow
arrow

PostSubject: Re: Care   Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:25 am

Pezer wrote:
When the time comes to be careless, if care must still be taken, let it be woman who takes it.

Why the woman?  If I am understanding your use of the word "care", women can be just as callous and apathetic as can many men.
So why the woman?
It all comes down to the "individual" ~ no?

Does care to you mean treating something with  integrity and value and even reverence perhaps?

Philosophy is the childhood of the intellect, and a culture that tries to skip it will never grow up."

"If I thought that everything I did was determined by my circumstancse and my psychological condition, I would feel trapped."

Thomas Nagel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Care   

Back to top Go down

Care
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: Psychology-
Jump to: