Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Era for the Madmen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

áš  : 2592

An Era for the Madmen Empty
PostSubject: An Era for the Madmen   An Era for the Madmen Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:06 pm

There are cycles to life. Humanity has cycles, and exceptions are expressions of the larger interactions within which the patterns emerge. The phases of the cycles are not predetermined so much as they are pressured into being. Since it is humans that shape these cycles, it is their behavior which determines their movement. We have reached the twilight of the cycle of making, of gripping on to: now it is the phase to eat! We must see the devastation without us and the plenty within: it is time to digest this plenty haphazardly, as this is the way to digest the structures.

To he who would despair at this horribly chaotic destiny I would remind that this is a cycle and that that which we digest haphazardly will be made nutrient by careful construction of later generations down the cycle.

It is a great time indeed for the chaotic mind! And all who love the chaotic in cooperation and battle.

Let us rely on our orderly friends, as there is more than one cycle to life and interacting pressures are necessary for power. And let us rejoice!
Back to top Go down

An Era for the Madmen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Storm :: The World-
Jump to: