'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Purpuse Suitable for Post-State Politics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Purpuse Suitable for Post-State Politics   Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:51 pm

Politics as the balance of power among related humans is relevant because having our own power is not enough. Only the idea of continually unfulfillable power even beyond our own person is enough to satisfy a mind, self-reliance is a horrible nightmare akin to incest. This was the power substantiation for the State to supporters who were not oppressed.

Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Purpuse Suitable for Post-State Politics   Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:43 pm

Pezer wrote:
Politics as the balance of power among related humans is relevant because having our own power is not enough. Only the idea of continually unfulfillable power even beyond our own person is enough to satisfy a mind, self-reliance is a horrible nightmare akin to incest. This was the power substantiation for the State to supporters who were not oppressed.
Self-reliance like an atom, is timelessness. A living being kills and is ultimately killed and digested, its consistency is in its relation to its environment, its dominating of the proper beings, its being subjected to the proper circumstances, the whole of the human self-valuing is better described as action, a web of actions, than as a thing. "Man" is a verb. "Politics" is this same verb.

View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Purpuse Suitable for Post-State Politics   Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:14 am

Maintaining limited power-expansion in one area is, as you wrote elsewhere, pezer, a freezing by which we retain the ability to power-expand elsewhere. Here I find a great utility in thought, for the philosopher engages the world by drawing it within himself. He may act in the world, too, but fundamentally he acts within himself alone. This may be a "sin" by the logic and nature of the self and world, but then again, "conscience is a sin against man far more than man is a sin against it."

Powers sublimated; transfer of power-impupse or -effect to new domains and/or degrees of action. This is a different kind of power, too, something more "intentional" or at least potentially so. I think we should be clear to differentiate when we talk about either power itself or pleasurable feelings which stem from power and which motivate us to it. Because this feeling can become separated away from power and the power-discharging, the relation can decay or edify.

Nietzsche saw this relation as supreme sign of health and organic strength, but in fact it is a form of self-ignorance, a blinder and heuristic and can even hallmark decadence. Powers-relation-to-feelings even tempered by reason is not enough, it will rather smuggle in the danger under false pretenses, where its effects move into the darkness. (This is why will to power ultimately breaks down as irrational in the sense of closed-inadequacy, the logic is backwards or at least empty, incomplete, in terms of VO)

"True power never acts" -- what does this really mean?

Quote :
"Man" is a verb. "Politics" is this same verb.
Yes I agree. Subjects and subjective realizations are always already political. "Political" is... self-valuing values/ing (given "World" i.e. context-driving values-parameters)

"It would be wise to exercise caution with one's wishes." --Penny Royal AI

Odinwar <---[truth]---> Jeraz

Peace. War. Love. Wordz

“Grow a pair, preferably between your eyes.” -Styxhexenhammer666

104 Qdd5#
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Purpuse Suitable for Post-State Politics   Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:31 pm

The formally political, then. The vacuum left by the displacement of the state.

Yes, the will to power is essentially derived from the master ethic, as you described it, to lie to one's self until the lies coincide with actuality in ways that can be described as power, gravity into which value nodes fall. These nodes are our relationship to what is, it is us as what is, and consequently "power never acts" means that power seems rather to provoke than to cause.

There is also an action in prescribing, it is part of the man and political verb.

Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Purpuse Suitable for Post-State Politics   Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:24 pm

Our concern indeed is not the fall of the encroaching superstate, but the possibility of a more or less spontaneous order to arise, around the principles of sane action. Sanity is a word I've come to miss - it means to be a coherent factor in a system - a heart is sane judged by its role in the body. It might be insane judged by its role in relation to another body. What we need is a heart for a future political body. This body will be anarchistic in terms of its government, but orderly in terms of its economy. The precise opposite of what man strives for today - pure political order as a vessel for pure economic anarchy. In this way, the fruits of the economy are automatically absorbed by the political elite. What we need is for the fruits of the economy to form ad-hoc governments, where these always operate under the same principles that guide the economy. Marx was an economist, this is why he was able to hijack politics. But politics hijacked Marx, as Marx was not a complete philosopher - his doctrine had at least one hole - the idealization of the proletariat - and could thus bear fruit only to the point of the self-idealizing individual who draws his power strictly from his lust to be considered an ornament to society. In a sense, this is a work of art - "to work as an artist on man himself" - where "man" in no small degree refers to the female body and its institutionalization to subject man. We need to consider the role of woman in the post-revolutionary political reality. Exoteric form of our philosophy (re: Sauwelios and the four political ages) must appeal to the tastes and desires of women, as Caesar, Napoleon, Churchill and those other major google-searchterms did. If average man is subjected to the average female's mores of health, wealth, common sense and pleasure (re: Blake and the age of satisfaction) and the philosopher rules the mind of political women, then there is a valid possibility of a pyramid of a new kind - at the base, men, on top of that, women, and on top of that, principle - a technical domain of scientific development of facilitating apparatuses, manned, expectedly, mainly by men.

I have always secretly felt that women are more effective at ruling an economy/oikonomia/household. Men are more suited to representational democracy, representational statesmanship in general. Men absorb power bestowed on them by others and radiate it to satisfy those who support them. They are rarely judged by the fruits of their actions, always by the drama of their actions. Women are simply not as attractive in terms of their mind. It is the fruits of their decisions, not the wit by which ideas are expressed, that gives their will substance, power.

Consider how patient every woman has to be in order to deal with her own body. Men are, at base, creatures of impulse. The pathological yearning for impulsiveness that many women display so eagerly is brought about by the somatic law that holds their lives in a 'tedious' order. The relation of political women with laboring men would be highly fluid and satisfying, a kind of Reichian utopia. There is no questioning that sex is the main currency of the current economy (for background: Eddie Bernays and the Century of the Self), and that the scientific ruler uses this force to forge the dynamics that keep the Egyptian obelisks upright. Therefore, the only way to flatten politics is to give the executive power officially to women.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Purpuse Suitable for Post-State Politics   Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:06 pm

No, no, no - we reverse it. We focus on the real value, around which all politics always revolves. Earth.

A naturally emergent, Heideggerian, Dasein-ly "building dwelling thinking" approach commences when the principle physis is synchronous with the Law of the Land. And like the golden rule - he who has the gold, rules - it is with the law of the land: he who has the land is the law.

We must claim Earth as animals. Humanity can not go up except by harking all the way back to his roots.

View user profile
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Purpuse Suitable for Post-State Politics   Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:35 pm

Men are builders and women are maintainers. Our impulsiveness builds, our desires are lighter and more fleeting. Theirs is deep and jealous, for to keep and defend. Yet it is not a pure difference, just a matter of amplitude. This order can be expected to arise also once the valuing of earth clicks. Women were there at the roots, too...

All things that used to be the state's are now ours, not to blindly use but to scrutinize and re-deploy. Agriculture matters. Craftsmanship. Knowledge getting.

Gobbo used to criticize anarchism, saying that the would-be anarchist should rather look to change his own life and build what Gobbo called a utopia. This isn't what an anarchist rather should do, this is what anarchism really is. We see the desolation of our ape ancestors and, resolved to hang on to the advanced state of cooperation we have, must go back to the roots and then salvage what we need from, well, Europe.

A nuclear powe plant, for example. The science of it would have to be redigested and then I believe it could be assembeled in this way: strict order in its economy, lead by women?, whose purpose and intent was achieved through manly anarchism, the anarchism of returning to roots?

Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Purpuse Suitable for Post-State Politics   Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:49 pm

"the anarchism of returning to roots?"

And as I copy this a heavy bike engine turns on at my window.
I like the phrase. It's complex and not directly exhausted in meaning-by-context.

Something so deeply meaningful that it's at once meaningless - meaning has become virgin territory. This can mean anything as long as it has deep purpose to heal.

View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Purpuse Suitable for Post-State Politics   Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Tell me about Europe.

View user profile
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Purpuse Suitable for Post-State Politics   Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:40 am

Europe is the culmination of all great cultures; whether by absorption, expansion, conquest or squashing. All the sophistications of instinct of man building upon man survived in Europe, eventually only in Europe, and evolution now can only be from it.

Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Purpuse Suitable for Post-State Politics   Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:20 am

You might be right!
We should probably see the future of Europe principally in terms of a French/German synthesis. These are the two nations most capable of valuing the continent in their own terms. It is almost absurd how perfectly antithetical they are to each other, and how perfectly complementary.

In the past, this necessitated endless wars. Now that war has become unthinkable within Europe, the tension can either simmer and corrode, or be stirred up and be sublimated into an image of Europe the like of which there has never been.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purpuse Suitable for Post-State Politics   

Back to top Go down

Purpuse Suitable for Post-State Politics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: The World-
Jump to: