Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My OmniScience

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Oikos
Modern Greek
Modern Greek

: 54

My OmniScience Empty
PostSubject: My OmniScience   My OmniScience Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:48 am

I wish to openly declare my status as a god-like entity.
I have achieved what no one has ever achieved in the history of man:
I know Everything...I have a Theory of Everything.....

No theory is not a right term....I KNOW everything.
I can explain everything.
I have come to the edge of knowledge, of human science and awareness, and I sit there waiting for you little bugs to reach me.
Do not ask me to prove it, for I can only offer what you can never understand.

In the fluidity of time/space, I sit in the inert centre of the vortex...in the unmoving singularity.

Thank you....thank you very much.
 Cool 
Do not worship me, if you can...simply be grateful for my existence.
Back to top Go down
Imafungi
bowstring
bowstring

: 48

My OmniScience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OmniScience   My OmniScience Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:26 am

What is energy?  Why is the specific finite quantity of 'stuff' that exists, that specific quantity?  Though the logical conclusion is that the past is eternal, how can that be so? Is there any absolute meaning outside of the temporal contextual relationships of events? Is math and geometry immaterial absolute abstracts that exist beyond energy/matter and realities or is math purely an invention of the human mind (not the specific symbols but what the symbols represent)? Is there an absolute ideal in regards to the way an individual should view themselves and others to which an individual should strive for, or it would be absolutely 'better' existence if that individual should do so? And is there an absolute ideal in regards to the way a collective of individuals/society should view itself and its potential and goals and values, that that collective should strive to achieve? Is there value in attempting to progress toward a better and better state of being for all, and if so should that not be attempted with major priority? If not, why is it attempted at all? What is consciousness, how does it work, what are its minimum requirements?
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

My OmniScience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OmniScience   My OmniScience Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:01 am

Hi, and welcome here. You raise some excellent questions.

I tend to see energy as the movement and potential for movement, basically quantities of changes. We subdivide energy into mathematical values corresponding to our abilities to measure and work within these values. I think we find "energy" where one thing defines and divides another, forming an interpretation process, which of course is basically what everything is.

Stasis is a reified, somewhat frozen field of more sub-movements, those movements having been organized into a group of contrasting and cooperating forces so as to produce the emergence of a new causal plane, a "material".

As to your question about eternity, since time is only a measure of change, and stasis is only possible as a reified, abstracted form of changes, the whole setup at its basic level must be "eternal" in so far as time itself "bubbles up" from this protean flux. The flux is what it must be and logically cannot be otherwise, else a deeper flux would exist below it (and maybe one does, all the way down without end).

Let's start there and address society-related questions separately, perhaps in another thread.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

My OmniScience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OmniScience   My OmniScience Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:19 am

So in that sense, energy is the sub-values moving around within the larger system, determining-creating that system. Like packets of information about that in which it exists and moves. These follow logical pathways and so give the emergence of mathematics and natural laws, which are our ways of understanding these fundamental logics.

Consciousness is therefore the perspective of energy that attains vantage upon energy, to cultivate and create new potentials and higher orders of reality/causality, "time and space" as information.. basically, experience. It all connects back then, reality through mind, mind through reality. A heavy subjective and objective aspect to it, one never without the other.
Back to top Go down
Imafungi
bowstring
bowstring

: 48

My OmniScience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OmniScience   My OmniScience Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 3:45 pm

Capable wrote:
Hi, and welcome here. You raise some excellent questions.

I tend to see energy as the movement and potential for movement, basically quantities of changes. We subdivide energy into mathematical values corresponding to our abilities to measure and work within these values. I think we find "energy" where one thing defines and divides another, forming an interpretation process, which of course is basically what everything is.

Stasis is a reified, somewhat frozen field of more sub-movements, those movements having been organized into a group of contrasting and cooperating forces so as to produce the emergence of a new causal plane, a "material".

As to your question about eternity, since time is only a measure of change, and stasis is only possible as a reified, abstracted form of changes, the whole setup at its basic level must be "eternal" in so far as time itself "bubbles up" from this protean flux. The flux is what it must be and logically cannot be otherwise, else a deeper flux would exist below it (and maybe one does, all the way down without end).

Let's start there and address society-related questions separately, perhaps in another thread.

About the question 'What is energy', it may be an impossible one to ever grasp or answer. Everything we know of is made of the same underlying 'stuffness' and when I say what is energy, im asking what is that underlying substance, what is the fundamental, what is that which is not made up of anything else but itself.

About my statement of the past being eternal, and the ensuing seemingly paradox it results in, though it must logically be the proper truth, my logical proof would be:

Something exists. Something cannot come from nothing. Something has always existed. The past is eternal.

Time is: Something exists. It changes. Time is: The transformation of energy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My OmniScience Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OmniScience   My OmniScience Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My OmniScience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Earth-
Jump to: