'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Life as a means / the meaning of life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Life as a means / the meaning of life   Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:39 pm

Life is a way for self-valuings to value themselves in terms greater than their own persistence.

Ideology has been the means for mans self-valuing to transcend even his physical legacy.

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:03 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Life as a means / the meaning of life   Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:53 pm

The existence of life (death) makes it clear that self-valuings are not restricted to anentropic self-harmony when it comes to propagating self-value. The self-valuing does not fundamentally care about its physical existence, it wants to persist 'in spirit'. Self-valuing increases now through the vessel of mortal bodies, entities to whom the prerogative of self-harmony is not fundamental. Self-valuing is determined by the way the actor is perceived by himself as an audience. The actor groups with his audience, he creates his audience out of thin air by listening to himself keenly. Music is the end result of self-valuing - the Music of the Spheres is the excess result of mortal self-valuings. A poet might see the planets as a result of excess music. The Sun emits chaotic fury, undifferentiated radiation, the planets are differentiated radiation, mitigated fury, potentiating order.

It may help a man to view the solar system as an instrumentarium for a composer. But don't underestimate the madness of the valuers who have bestowed their natures on these vortexes of character. To human standards, all gods are mad. Madness is humanity's way of attaining to divine joy. With it comes divine suffering and a mortal isn't made for that.

Ancestry of mad Gods and maddening humans -
"You got to be philosophical about this shit. It's all crazy, as long as you know it's crazy you alright! As soon as you try to make logic out of this, it's fucked up, it don't make no sense." (Trespass)
Onward into the madness - we've come to know it as the portals of our ancestors, our heroes, legends and standards of conduct. "Highness"...

p

View user profile
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Life as a means / the meaning of life   Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:56 pm

Only the wrath of the gods, once deserved and won, can burn humans down to the ashes that make madness ultimately useful to the powers and wills strictly of humans.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life as a means / the meaning of life   

Back to top Go down

Life as a means / the meaning of life
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: Lodge-
Jump to: