'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Rain   Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:22 am

So, I was having a walk in the warm Caracas thunderstorm, having a bit of a religious epiphany, feeling in awe of Zeus and feeling as one with my Nordic brothers plus all babilonians, when I asked myself: how did the native americans worship the rain?

This came to me:

In the case of the indians in Jungle regions of what is now Venezuela, whether near the coast or in the amazon, the answer was:

We be chillin, getting high all day in this crazy mother of a jungle.

In the final instance, I have only found philosophy to reward my suffering with theretofore unimagined... What? Good shit. That the answer to the world, in the final instance, is "yes." Not the answer to ME. To the WORLD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Rain   Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:36 pm

Pezer wrote:
So, I was having a walk in the warm Caracas thunderstorm, having a bit of a religious epiphany, feeling in awe of Zeus and feeling as one with my Nordic brothers plus all babilonians, when I asked myself: how did the native americans worship the rain?

This came to me:

In the case of the indians in Jungle regions of what is now Venezuela, whether near the coast or in the amazon, the answer was:

We be chillin, getting high all day in this crazy mother of a jungle.

The Earth is good.

View user profile Online

Rain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Seeds :: Earth-
Jump to: